16: Flower War II

Start from the beginning

[From Left to Right: Himeka, Akari, and Kureha]

"If it isn't Kanaho-senpai, Takane-senpai, and their friends... How do you do...?"

At this hour, your voice became a husky whisper, which caused quite a stir within an entire garden of students. A brilliant blush falls on the cheeks of Kanaho along with the three other girls, whereas Takane presses together a mischievous smile.

"Ara, you're already trying to steal hearts at this time of day--as expected of Yurigaoka's Ace."

One of your brows lifted in confusion. The epithet, a reminder of your affiliation with the academy, conjured not only power but apprehension. Pressure was already weighing on your shoulders, and any additional load would consume you with guilt. You've had your fair share of doubts and they certainly influence your thought process more than the positive elucidation of your given title.

"You're being too humble, Takane-senpai. Would you mind introducing the three ladies behind you and Kanaho-senpai? I didn't quite catch their names."

For a moment, Kanaho would blink her eyes confusingly, looking over her shoulder to only utter a yelp. An endearing little grin forms on your lips as you watch the light-haired Lily bow repeatedly.

"Ah! I really am sorry! These three girls are also part of our legion; we have Akari Tamba, Kureha Toki, and Himeka Sadamori. They're first-year students just like you, [Y/N]-chan."

Each of them respond with a unique gesture, symbolizing their overall personality and traits. Out of the trio, Akari is the first to approach you, with questions already pouring out of her. It looked like she wouldn't stop asking unless you satisfied her curiosity.

The Whisperer of The Huge || Assault Lily: Bouquet [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara