Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |

Start from the beginning

I followed behind them as we entered the building that has four of papa's bodyguard lined out securing the building.

Finally the door opened and we went in seeing a boy around my age tied up to the chair with his head hang down unconscious.

"Papa did you really screw his hands down on the chair." I chuckled as he snort.

"I love being dramatic." Papa said as I walked over to the boy.

"Hm." I hummed as I grabbed his face in my hand examining him. What did Sky even see in him anyway. 

Before anyone could blink I pulled his hands off the chair that was screwed on and he screamed out in pain and was finally conscious as blood sprayed out of his hands.

"Damn bro." Silas said in amusement and I paid him no mind.

"Wake the fuck up and let's have a chit-chat session, shall we?" I said in a deadly voice and he shivered.

"Who are you? why am I here?" He squealed out looking around at the three of us.

Papa took a seat watching Silas and I, with a smirk.

"We finally meet, Toby Hayes." I smirk with folded arms as his eyes widened.

"How do you know my name?" He asked a bit now brave.

"Tsk, Tsk. We get to ask the questions here Tobes." Silas taunt and I chuckled.

"So here's how this will work, we ask the questions and you answer them truthfully, if not-" I chuckled darkly before gripping his face between my hands. "You'll be missing some fingers or maybe even your tongue. Am I clear?"

He quickly nodded and I let him go. "The first question is. . . how are you, tobes?" Silas asked and I snicker.

"G-Good." He said in a trembling voice.

"Hm, do you know a certain blonde by the name of Skylar Summers?" I asked watching his expressions, his eyes widened at the name as he gulped.

"Y-Yes, she was my girlfriend." He whispered out.

"If a girl- well even a boy says stop to you, what would you do?" I asked, twirling the knife around my fingers. "Remember, one lie and I'll start with your little finger yeah?" 

I watched as he gulped and grit his teeth. "I won't stop, only fools will stop." I hummed at his answer. I could see papa's finger twitching and I knew he wanted to kill the bastard already.

My eyes were gloomy as I squinted them trying to keep them open as she stripped me naked. "Please, s-stop." I begged feeling dizzy but she only laughed at me. "Oh, you're gonna pay for what your mother did to me." She smirked before she ushered someone in. "N-No." That was the last thing I said before I fell into darkness. "Pathetic."

What was that? I closed my eyes tightly trying to get rid of what was trying to make its way through my mind. Was that a flashback? I've never had one before, ever since that time.

Fuck.

"You good, son?" Papa asked and I cleared my throat.

"Y-Yeah, of course." I smiled which was forced, he nodded though he knows I'm lying. "How many girls have you raped?" I asked the boy in front of me, eyeing him carefully.

"None." Within a second, his pinky finger was chopped off clean by Silas. He screamed and sobbed while I grinned.

"What did we say about lying?" Silas asked darkly.

"You all are psychopaths." He screamed and we chuckled.

"Oh no, we prefer the word creative." Papa said with a smirk. "Now, Now, didn't my son ask you a question? or do you want the other one to be gone as well?"