...criminal caught doing his job...

Start from the beginning

I'm so glad she has someone to drag her to out of that house. I chuckled to myself when they disappeared into the passage way.

I looked to my side to find Allen wasn't beside me anymore but halfway upstairs with Inessa tailing him with a Trey of Bombolloni and chiacchiere with a glass of tea I guess.

I just scoffed and went back to the kitchen. We have a lot to talk about.

Who wanted his hand resting on my waist anyway. I thought and rolled my eyes.

uhh, he wasn't fighting with you on that, was he?. negi countered.

No.

so, let it go. it was posi this time.

I already have.

not quite.

Do not aggravate me.

Sorry.

His hands left an annoying tingling sensation on my waist.

Aha.

OMA!!!!, shut the fudge up!.

"Are you ok ma'am?", Fatima asked suddenly.

"umm, yh, sure I'm ok", I smiled,"why?".

"you were frowning". she said and kept frying the bombolloni.

"oh, it's nothing". I assured and she smiled in return.

6 minuted later, I'm setting up the table cause I couldn't stand not doing anything in the kitchen, I felt useless.

Which you are apparently, when it comes to the kitchen. N

Negi would you kindly shut up.

But it is true.

I rolled my eye, of course it's true.

I was setting the table up when I heard footsteps from behind.

I turned back and saw it was Ivan,"Good morning people, ma'am". I was about to speak and tell him, I'm also a people but it would be of no use, I'm sure.

"why are you setting up Ma'am?".he asked with raised eyebrows and attempted to snatch the forks and knives from my hand, which I immediately dodged

"I wanted to help so I'm setting up", I answered a bit irritated by his question.

"you are not supposed to be doing that ma'am, you're supposed to be in your room, then Fatima would come call you down when...".

Ok, that's it!.

"What Am I supposed to be Hunh?", I said really annoyed this time,"a couch potato, stop treating me like someone with no capacity to do anything, I'll do what I want, and also stop calling me Ma'am, I'm not old, in case you haven't noticed", by the time I was finished Fatima, Mina, inessa was already down with a plate of Bombolloni and chiacchiere, only the 'tea I guess' was missing.

Didn't he eat?

I felt an intense gaze on me from the top of the stairs while talking. I looked to the stairs and saw nobody there. Weird!

"we didn't mean to make you so annoyed, it's Sir that says we should and we might be stripped off our jobs if we don't do it or worse". Fatima said it and whispered the last part but I was able to catch it fast.

Or worse?.

Suddenly I felt stupid.

You should feel stupid. Posi pushed