Chapter 2 - The First Plan to Assassinate The Octopus!

Start from the beginning

As he said that, the students started running toward Karasuma-sensei to attack him. I saw Okajima attacking him first. He swung his knife but he then fell down, so Karasuma-sensei could dodge it easily.

After that, Isogai and Maehara attacked him. They swung their knives at Karasuma-sensei. I thought they were almost good. Still, they couldn't hit him.

Karma appeared in front of Karasuma-sensei. He threw up the knife once and caught it again, then he tried to attack Karasuma-sensei. Karma was faster than Isogai and Maehara. Unfortunately, Karasuma-sensei was faster than Karma, so he managed to dodge all of his attacks. Karma clicked his tongue because his attacks couldn't hit him.

The girls tried to attack Karasuma-sensei too. But, they couldn't hit him as well... 'Well, they are still not strong enough now. I'm sure they would be stronger later.'

I turned to see Nagisa. I stared at him, thinking, 'Nagisa is not that strong now... But, he will be stronger someday.'

I looked down to see my knife. I held the knife tightly. '... I should attack him too.'

I looked up again and started running toward Karasuma-sensei. I swung the knife quickly from behind him. Karasuma-sensei realized my presence and managed to dodge it.

'It's not that easy.'

I smiled as I stepped up again and spin my body. I almost hit him. 'Ck' Then, I decided to wait until he was off guard.

When Nagisa tried to stab him from behind, he was off guard and he tried to dodge Nagisa's attack. I immediately stepped again and pulled his clothes, then I stabbed his back. The knife was made by rubber though, so of course it wouldn't hurt him.

Karasuma-sensei and other students were surprised. After that, Karasuma-sensei stopped the practice. He walked towards me and said, "You're good at this and your reflex is rather good even though this is your first time. Good job." He then walked up to Nagisa and praised him as well.

I tried to control my breath. I've never been this tired before. But, when I heard Karasuma-sensei's praise, I was happy.

I looked at the knife again. Suddenly, I remembered some of my bad memories from my world. I smiled as I stared at my new knife, but it was a fake smile. 'Well... I think my reflex is good because of 'that'... And, I kinda good at using knife is because of 'that' too...' I shook my head, trying to not remember it again. I changed my mind immediately.

'Hmm... Then, I'm good at using knife, right? I should make a plan of this...'

---

"I'm home."

I put my shoes neatly, then I went up the stairs to meet the fairy. This is evening, so I'm sure Kazuya is the 'fairy' right now.

I opened the door of his bedroom as I exclaimed, "I want to say something to you, Fairy Godmother."

He was playing a game again today. Is he really like to play games? He doesn't look like a fairy...

He didn't care about me although I had entered his room. He was too focus on his game. I walked over to him and turned off the Playstation 3.

"What?! What are you doing?! I haven't saved my game!", he shouted in angry as he looked at me.

I narrowed my eyes. "It's because you didn't listen to me."

He let out a sigh as a reply. He put the controller on the floor as he crossed his legs, saying, "Okay, okay, fine. What do you want?"

I sat down on the floor next to him as I answered, "... I think I should make a plan to assassinate Koro-sensei since I'm one of the students in Class E."