Intro

A young na'vi girl was running threw the forest climbing trees and running on vines, there was something after her and she was trying not to get caught. she could here the sound of Thanatos coming after her as she ran. She thought she was safe when she hide behind a tree for safety she had looked around and saw nothing, she thought she had won. She had come out of her hiding spot when someone or something had tackled her.

Y/n " no fair"

Neytiro " you are caught and the Thanator won the game"

Y/n " no I made it to base I was safe"

Tsu'tey " no you didn't you were not touching based meaning we won"

Y/n " no you didn't you two cheated that not fair"

Tsu'tey " are you sure that you are not a swore loser become we are the best, and it was easy to track you"

Y/n " why do we always have to play thanator and prey it never fun"

Neytiro " because it fun come on you like playing the game don't you"

Y/n " no"

Neytiro " sure you do"

Y/n "maybe"

Tsu'tey " let play another game before"

Y/n " finale race you home loser gives up their fruit for tonight" the children had ran all the way home when they came across Mo'at and she was taking with some stranger a female, she was wearing the clothes of humans. You had been able to beat your the boys who soon joined you, as all three of you looked at the two older women. The stranger soon walked closer to you and the boys, soon kneeling down in front of tiro.

???? " hello children I see you ... my name is grace" the stranger had spoke the same language as them even if she looked like one of the sky people, she still spoke their language well. These third kids along with other will be the frist of grace school as the months went back, but soon their happiness had been ended when the school accident had happened. Breaking the bond between na'vi and humans for good.

Y/n " hello grace"

Grace " y/n you should be here your mother will be worried"

Y/n " she knows I'm here I came to say goodbye"

Grace " don't cry my child we will meet again"

Tsu'tey " we have to get going y/n"

Neytiro " yes our dads will be mad if we came home late"

Y/n " okay bye Grace may ewya bless you"

Grace " may eywa bless you children as well" the three Navi kids had soon walked away from
The school, they wouldn't be back for many years to come.