Something Is Fishy

Start from the beginning

Everyone again nodded their head in yes.

Ram - ji Bhai sa you are saying correct. you listen na Sujata, from now onwards you have to keep your tongue in control .

Sujata nodded her head making angry faces. 

After breakfast Laksh took Shona in his arms and started playing with her and talking with her with baby voice making her laugh, while Annapurna is admiring his son and granddaughter thinking that Laksh's new form is being seen ever since Shona, has come to this house in his life. he has become more responsible than before he is so protective and posessive towards his daughter. now Annapurna is relief Laksh will never take any impulsive decision like he took in past now he is now not only son or husband he is father too. maturity is clearly visible in his words and actions.

While Laksh is playing with his daughter and Annapurna with happy face watching them on the other side Sanskar who just now came down from his room saw the scene and automatically smile formed over his face seeing his little princess is smiling and giggling when ever Laksh tickle her tummy, unknown to himself  he started imagining himself in place of Laksh who is playing with the little princess. when Sanskar was looking at Laksh and Shona, imagining himself in place of Laksh then only Annapurna eyes caught Sanskar smiling face. when Sanskar feel that Annapurna is looking at him, he immediately diverted his gaze from Laksh and Shona and left from there, Annapurna felt bad seeing Sanskar and thought to talk with Laksh about this. 

Laksh after playing with Shona for sometime kissed her forehead and give her to Annapurna and about to left for the office, when Annapurna stopped him.

Annapurna - Laksh I want to talk to you about something.

Laksh - yes maa say.

Annapurna - For how long will you remain angry with Sanskar like this?  Are you going to be angry with him like this for the rest of your life? A lot of time has passed so now you should also think about fixing the relationship with your brother too. (she try to make him understand)

Laksh - maa you have asked me not to argue or fight with Chachi in every matter because it will affect the upbringing of my daughter and there should be a healthy environment for her upbringing and I also agree with you. Because I can do anything for my daughter. But it will not be possible for me to fix my relationship with Sanskar. I'm sorry Please maa, I request you, you will not say this thing to me again because I can't do it. But I promise I will try my best to avoid the presence of Sanskar and not to indulge my self with him in any arguments of fight

Annapurna sigh listening Laksh word's and Laksh left from there not before caressing Shona head. Sujata who listened their talks come near Annapurna and say's

Sujata - Jiji, Sometimes I feel that Laksh is not angry with Sanskar just because he broke his relationship with Swara. And never tried to find her, the matter is something else also.

Annapurna - Whatever may be the matter, but it is not right for two brothers to be angry with each other like this, somewhere this anger should not make both of them so far away from each other that both of them can never be united even if they want to. (She says sadly)

Sujata - you are right, jiji. (She too feel sad)

"ooo ee aaa" Shona make baby sound to gain their attention. Annapurna smile seeing her tactics to get their attention and unknowingly smile spread on Sujata face too.

Annapurna - What happened to my Shona? she needs the attention of her Dadi and Choti Dadi?

Shona saw her toothless smile, Annapurna kiss her forehead and say's in baby voice "now it's time for Shona's massage, now Dadi will give her oil massage and make her super strong". saying this holding Shona at her arms she walk towards her room to give her oil massage.

Ragini who was coming out from the kitchen has already listened Sujata word's about Laksh and think in her mind

Ragini In Mind -  I have also feel that whatever Chachi ji, say's is right, there is some other matter due to which Laksh does not want to fix his relationship with Sanskar, nor wants to be closed with Sanskar like before.

At The Evening :

All the Male of Maheshwari family returned home from office and sit in the couch of the hall, while Annapurna and Sujata serve them water to drink. After drinking water Laksh says.

Laksh - Maa, Papa, me and Ragini are going to Mumbai tomorrow with Shona, actually I have a friend's wedding after one week we are going to attend that. (he lied to them)

DurgaPrasad - Which friend of yours is getting married?

Laksh - Papa his name is Vivek.

Sanskar who was sitting silently get confused listening Vivek name from Laksh mouth, because he knew almost all the friends of Laksh, after all both were studied in same school and college, infact they were in the same class, but he never listen Vivek name in Laksh friends circle.

Sanskar - I know almost all your friends but for the first time I am hearing some Vivek's name.

Laksh gritted his teeth in anger while Ragini get stiff in her face listening Sanskar word's.

Laksh who's about to shout on him dtop himself thinking about today's conversation with Annapurna and say's  "He is not any school or college friend of mine, enough or do you have to ask anything else?".

Sanskar did say anything to him further because from Laksh tone he get to know that he's angry.

Annapurna - Then which friend's marriage is yours?

Laksh - Maa for that Malhotra project, 4 months we lived in Mumbai, he was our neighbour, his flat was opposite of our flat and that's how we got to know eachother and he became my good friend. ( He again lied)

Annapurna - ok

DurgaPrasad - What time are you leaving tomorrow?

Laksh - at morning papa

Annapurna - good thing, Ragini, you should pack laugages after dinner.

Ragini - ji maa

Annapurna - And yes Ragini, Shona will be staying with us in our room tonight, tomorrow our Gudiya is going to Mumbai and that too for a  2 weeks.

Laksh - Maa, doll, wake up in the middle of the night, then do not sleep till late, you guys will get trouble while handling her.

DurgaPrasad - Laksh, She is our granddaughter, if we don't take trouble for her then for whom will we take trouble?  Shona will be staying with us in our room tonight.

Laksh (with a smile) - as your wish papa.

Sujata, who had been listening to all the things for so long hour, could not digest one thing and was also having doubts upon Laksh and Ragini, so she asked.

Sujata -  Marriage is fine but marriage is after a week isn't it?  Then why are you two going so soon? (she asked while getting suspicious upon them)

Sujata this question make both Laksh and Ragini nervous.

Laksh - actually Vivek's parents were no more in this world and he does not have any special or close relatives also and he is doing all the arrangements for his marriage alone, That's why we are going earlier so that we can help him a little, after all a friend in need is a friend indeed, isn't it, chachi? (he cooked another lie)

Everyone nodded their head and men left for their rooms to freshen up and Annapurna and Ragini went to the kitchen.

Sujata To Herself - last time when both went to Mumbai, they adopted a girl and brought her here.  Don't know  what they will bring this time, I think something is not fishy infact everything is fishy.

!!That's all for today !!