Chapter 5

Scarlett's pov

The days went by as Christmas eve became closer. Y/N and Rose were still as secretive as ever. Everytime they were whispering. They would stop as soon as I came in the room with their attentions on me with smiles on their faces.

I even tried to get Rose to fess up but it never worked. I guess she is definitely warmed up to Y/N. Don't get me wrong, I love that they're spending time together. I just need to know what they are planning.

"Hey my love." Y/N said as she came back from her morning jog. She came over and kissed my cheek before she went to grab a bottle of water.

"Hi baby. How was your run?" I asked her as I cooked the breakfast.

"It was refreshing. The wind is quite brisk this morning." She said casually making me smirk as I looked her up and down. "What?"

"You look so hot right now." I husked out as I removed the pan from the stove. I watched as her cheeks turned a darker shade of pink. "So sweaty. So sexy." I stepped in front of her and toyed with the hem of her shirt. I looked down and saw her semi hard cock. "Rose is still asleep. We are alone." I scratched down her stomach. "I need you."

She gripped my hips and slammed her lips on mine. The kiss was hungry as she pushed me against the counter.

"Fuck." I moaned as her knee came up and pressed against my throbbing core. Her kisses moved down my neck. She sucked harshly leaving her mark. My moans filled the kitchen as I grinded down on her tense thigh.

"Mama?" We heard the small feet of Rose coming towards the kitchen. Y/N rested her head in the crook of my neck as Rose made her way in the kitchen. "Is Y/N alright?" She asked me.

"Yeah. She just wanted a hug." I told her as she nodded. "Why don't you go and watch your cartoons and I'll call you when breakfast is ready." She smiled as she skipped towards the living room.

"I am going for a shower." Y/N said as she kissed my lips once more before she looked down. "A cold shower." I giggled as she practically ran away to the bathroom.

I finished breakfast just in time for Y/N to come back with Rose on her shoulders. She placed her down in her seat before she sat beside her.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked Y/N as she gave me a sad look.

"I have been asked to help Robert to train for his latest movie." She said regretfully.

"So I get Rose all to myself today?" I asked them. They both nodded at the same time.

After we finished breakfast, Y/N kissed me before kissing Rose's head before leaving to start her day. I decided to have an arts and craft day with Rose.

"I want to make a christmas card for Y/N." She stated as she chose a light blue piece of card. I smiled at her as I folded it evenly in half for her. I decided to try and make one for Rose.

"So, how are you feeling with Y/N being with us?" I asked her as she looked up briefly before looking back at her work.

"I love her." She stated matter of factly. "She loves the both of us and we're a family." She finished making my heart swell. "Finished. Do you think Y/N will like it?" She asked as she held up the card.

Merry Christmas Mama

It read on the front. I couldn't help the smile grow on my face as tears filled my eyes.

"She will love it." I told her softly as she squealed in excitement. All of the need to get out their secret completely slipped my mind.

Today was the day that I was introducing my girlfriend Y/N to the most important person in my life. Rose.

I was cooking Rose's favourite meal as she sat at the table with her crayons and colouring book. When there was a knock on the door, I felt a wave of nervousness wash over me.

What if Rose doesn't like her? What if Y/N doesn't like Rose? What will that mean for us?

"Hi." Y/N greeted nervously as she held a bag of treats and a bouquet of yellow roses.

"Hi." I breathed out before stepping aside and letting her in. We both stood for a moment in the hall before we shared a quick kiss. "You ready?" I asked her as she just nodded.

We walked into the kitchen together to see Rose still in her spot.

"Rosie, there is someone here I'd like you to meet." I told her. She turned her head around to see Y/N and I. Y/N waved shyly before I stepped closer. "This is Y/N. My girlfriend." I told her as she just observed Y/N who gave her a shy wave. I wanted to pepper Y/N in kisses with how cute she is when she's shy.

"Hi Rose. Your mum has told me so much about you." Y/N smiled at her as she just looked between the two of us.

"Are you going to take my mummy away from me?" She asked Y/N who shook her head no.

"I wouldn't dream of it. You're important to her and she is important to me." She told Rose as she took her bag and sat down.

"So she won't spend less time with me and more with you?" She asked her as Y/N just gave her a reassuring smile.

"No. But I would love to spend more time with the both of you." Y/N spoke softly making her smile. I couldn't help but watch them both with a bright smile.

AN

Another chapter here guys. Please let me know what you think.