Chapter 2

Y/N pov

I woke the next day to an empty bed. I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine as I heard laughter coming from.the kitchen.

"Good morning." I greeted them as I kissed their heads before getting myself a coffee.

"How did you sleep?" Scar asked me.

"Good. You?" I asked her as she smiled softly. .

"Amazing." She said as she kissed my cheek before finishing cooking breakfast.

"Is it ok if I steal Rose today?" I asked Scar as she gave me a soft smile.

"Of course baby." She confirmed as Rose gave me a bright smile. "What are you guys going to do?"

"We're going to see Aunt Lizzie." Rose said with a bright smile as I just nodded not wanting to say anymore.

"Sounds fun." She smiled. "Well I have work anyway so it saves me taking Rose on set with me." She smiled as she gave me a kiss. She left Rose and I to go and get herself ready for the day as we finished our breakfast.

Once Scar had left, I packed my laptop and put Rose in her seat, giving her my phone so she can put whatever music she wants on. She decided on Frozen so we are here songing pur hearts out to Into The Unknown on our way to Lizzie's.

"Hey guys. I wasn't expecting you." She smiled as she let us both inside.

"Hey, we needed to ask you a question." I told her as we all sat down.

"Do you know mama's ring size?" Rose asked her getting straight to the point. Lizzie's eyes widened at the question as I got the unfinished order up.

"Are you going to propose?" She asked me excitedly as I just nodded in confirmation. "Ahhhh. This is so exciting. You have to tell me the whole plan."

Rose explained her the whole plan as I ordered the ring in Scarlett's size. Lizzie was just as excited for this as Rose.

"I get to be maid of honour." She told me sternly.

"Since when are you a woman of honour?" I asked her teasingly as I cocked a brow. She slapped my shoulder before she looked at the ring. "Rose helped pick it."

"It's so beautiful. Your making me jealous." She whispered softly as she pulled me in for a soft hug. "I can't wait to see her face." She smiled as looked at her confused. "Who is going to watch Rose while you pop the question?" She said matter of factly.

"Ok then. We will have to get a proper plan in order." I told them as the three of us started to brainstorm.

I was working with Lizzie on her high kicks as Scarlett walked in with Chris Evans. The pair were laughing and joking as they went over to the weight station.

"You like her don't you?" Lizzie asked as she stopped for a moment causing my eyes to snap back to her.

"And? Nothing will ever happen." I told her as she shook her head with a smirk.

"You never know unless you try." She told me.

"I'll try and get rejected. I am just a trainer Lizzie. Nothing more." I told her as we continued to work out.

"You are so much more Y/N. I know you will treat her better than anyone she has ever been with." She told me as I just went to get a drink of water as Lizzie followed me. "You will forever wonder what if if you don't grow some balls and ask her out."

"Hey, don't bring my balls into this." I told her with a smirk making her laugh.

"But seriously Y/N. Don't let anything get in the way of what you want." She told me before she walked out of the gym to the showers. She is right but I am terrified of rejection.

I was sat in Lizzie's kitchen as Rose was watching cartoons in the living room.

"So are you nervous?" She asked me as she poured two coffees.

"Extremely." I told her with a chuckle as I wrapped my hands around my cup.

"She will say yes Y/N. She liked you before you even grew the balls to ask her out." She told me as I just nodded.

Lizzie's pov

I was sat in my trailer massaging my calves from the workout with Y/N when Scar burst in my trailer.

"I have a problem." She said as she paced the floor.

"What is it?" I asked her giving her my full attention.

"I kind of really like someone. Like they are all I think about all day but I am kind of in a relationship with Colin." She told me.

"Have you and Colin confirmed girlfriend boyfriend status?" I asked her as she shook her head no. "Well if you are not into him like that let him go and maybe tell this other person how you feel."

"You're right." She said as she sat down beside me.

"I'm always right. I should do my own reality TV show. I'll call it The Relationship Guru." I smirked as she nudged my shoulder making me laugh at her reaction.

AN

Another chapter guys. What do you think of the flashbacks. Please let me know what you think