Epilogue

Three years later.

"Huntress! Where are your brothers?" Sybil asked. The five-year-old just shrugged her shoulders. The triplets were even more of a handful than Huntress was. When she woke up and found out she had to take care of three babies, Sybil thought that they were playing a joke on her. She was drugged up and in a lot of pain so she just assumed that it was a joke until she realize it wasn't and she indeed had three babies to deal with now.

"Max! Daniel! Kayden! Where the hell are you!" She yelled out their names. She heard giggling coming from the backyard and followed it, the three boys were in a mud pit throwing mud at each other. "Boys!" She yelled. They stopped what they were doing.

"I told you no playing in the mud!" She said. She grabbed the water hose and sprayed them clean enough to enter the house. She put them in the bath and scrubbed them head to toe. She was putting Max's pants on when she heard the front door open.

"Babe?" She called out.

"Upstairs!" He came up and instantly the boys jumped into his embrace.

"Hi guys, was mom giving you a bath? Did you play in the mud again?" he asked them. They just giggled.

"They're in big trouble. Go to the timeout room. Five minutes of time out."

"No momma!" They yelled in unison.

"Now!" She yelled and they scurried off.

"Don't you think you're being a little harsh?" August asked her, he tried to pull her in, but she pushed him away.

"The mess in the bathroom is your problem. I just got home from work and I'm tired. Don't you dare let them out of the room before their five minutes are up. You always do that. You can't be their friend August. You have to be their dad too." She said.

"You're mad. I know I'm being their friend, but they're my sons." She glared. "Okay fine, I'll be bad cop today."

"Let's see how long that lasts." The door opened again and Margot and Roxy walked in. Roxy was very pregnant. They adopted a 4-year-old boy named Cameron a year ago, and now they were having a baby girl.

"Where's Hunny?" Cameron asked.

"Cam!" Huntress came running into the room when she saw him. She tackled him to the ground with her hug. Everyone laughed. The two were the best of friends. They quickly got off the floor and went to play.

"Liking pregnancy so far?" Sybil asked Roxy.

"I really do. You gotta help me convince Margot to carry the next baby we have." She said.

"Don't you dare, I already told her I don't want to be pregnant. I said she is free to have all the kids." Margot protested.

"But babe, you gotta experience it at least once."

"You're not going to convince me. Where are the boys?" She asked.

"They are on time out. They were playing in the mud after I told them not to."

"Time Out room?" Margot asked.

"Yup. for five minutes."

"Oh, those poor kids. That room is so dull and lifeless."

"That's what makes it the perfect punishment." The tiny stomps of the boys were heard coming down the stairs. They were laughing. Sybil's fury lit up. She knew August let them out.

"Before you get mad, the boys were really sorry they disobeyed you." He said. Instead of saying anything, she grabbed her work bag and walked out the door. She knew that if she stayed she would say or do something she would regret.