Panda Army

From behind Po, a voice spoke up through the silence, echoing towards them, "Unless you had an army of your own."
~~~

     At the sudden voice, Po's eyes widened as he looked back to see Li standing at the edge of the mist, (Y/n) turning also, "You?"
     Holding his hat to his stomach, Li smiled softly and shook his head, "No, not just me."
     Behind Li, Mr. Ping stepped out into the open, "Us."
     The two father's smiled to one another before Li waved his arm behind him, "All of us." The mist seemed to vanish, revealing the rest of the panda village on the other side of the bridge. Turning back to Po, Li stepped towards him, glancing between him and (Y/n), "I finally found my son after all these years. It's gonna take a lot more than the end of the world to keep us apart."
     Frowning softly, Po stepped towards the two, leaving (Y/n)'s side, "But you don't even know Kung Fu."
     "Then you will teach us."
     Po's eyes widened as he stiffened momentarily, "What? I can't teach you Kung Fu!" He motioned back to (Y/n) who was looking at all the pandas, "Neither can (Y/n)! We've both tried!"
     Perking up at their conversation, (Y/n)'s ears twitched towards them as she stepped in nodding, "Yeah, we couldn't even teach Tigress, and she already knows Kung Fu." She waved her paw back to the master, who was leaning forward nodding slowly at their statements.
     Stepping towards them, Li held hit hat in his right paw, hanging it at his side, "Po, I-I know I'm the last guy you wanna trust right now." When Po turned away, Li quickly added onto it, "But you gotta believe me! We can do this. We can learn kung fu. We can be just like you!"
     At that last bit, Po's eyes widened in realization, quickly turning to Li, "What did you just say?" This caught (Y/n)'s attention, cause his mood seemed to flip.
     "We can do this?"
     Po stepped forward, bringing his hands up with open paws, "No."
     A bit confused, Li started to get a little nervous, bringing his hat to his chest gripping it with both paws, "We can learn kung fu?"
     Stepping closer, Po grinned at Li, "After that."
     By now, Li was stammering his words in thought, stepping back from how close Po had gotten, "Uh, I-we can be just like you?"
     "Yes!"
     Relaxing, Li perked up and smiled back at him, "We can?"
     Pointing to Li, Po shook his head, "No! You can't. Oh ho ho ho! But you don't have to be!" Li and Mr. Ping, both looked to Po confused, standing their with raised eyebrows. Po turned back to (Y/n) and Tigress before motioning back to the others, "That's what Shifu meant. I don't have to turn you into me. I have to turn you into you!"
     There was a short awkward pause, Li's face dropping as Mr. Ping spoke for the both of them, "That doesn't make any sense?"
     "I know!" Grinning, Po lifted Mr. Ping and brought him and Li into a big hug, "Thanks, dads!"
     The two hugged Po back confused, speaking in unison as they glanced to each other, then (Y/n) in hopes she understood what they couldn't, "You're welcome?"
     Releasing them from his hug, Po backed up and smiled looking around at the other pandas, "I'm gonna do something I never thought I'd be able to do. I'm gonna teach kung fu." Looking to all the other pandas, Po motioned for (Y/n) and Tigress to follow as he called out, "Ok! Everyone, I want you to get in groups of what you all love to do!"
     At that, all the pandas looked to each other confused before speaking quietly to on another. Soon after, they all began splitting up into different groups, the kids in one, the twins in a group of their own, and others in a mix of the rest of the adults. Jogging up alongside Po, (Y/n) looked up at him confused, "Po, how are we going to train them?"
     Turning to her, he smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her into a side hug, "I know it's not clear yet. But they don't need kung fu! Follow my lead, and you'll understand what I'm getting at, ok?"
     Frowning softly, she couldn't help but smile at his hug before leaning in hugging back, "Ok ok. Lead the way Dragon Warrior."
     Chuckling softly, Po nodded back and lead her in front of the now multiple groups of pandas. Letting go of her, he smiled to the groups and walked along the front of them, "You guys. Your real strength comes from being the best you - you can be. So who are you? What are you good at? What do you love? What makes you - you?"
     A group a kids walked up first, grinning as they held hacky sacks, "We love this game!"
     Smiling back, Po nodded and motioned for them to start their game, "Alright then, show me what you've got!" The kids each began to kick and do their game alone, each showing skill in how they can move. Perking his ears up, Po nodded in approval, walking through the group watching all of them, "Yes, good. Good, again."
     Walking next to Po, (Y/n) smiled and looked out amongst the children, her tail swaying softly at their little game. Realizing that Po had ahead of her, she hurried and caught up to him as he walked past a ribbon dancer, her ears pinning back slightly at how she was looking at Po. The dancer, Mei, was currently jumping and twirling her ribbons past Po, fluttering her eyes at him. Frowning softly (Y/n) looked down slightly at her feet, Is this how Tigress felt when Po got the Dragon Warrior title?
     Humming softly, she thought quietly to herself before perking up at a small soft tone, getting louder and closer to her, "Fluffy baby, fluffy baby!"
     Turning around, she looked down at the cutest panda child she had ever seem, smiling softly as she realized that she was holding an action figure of herself and Tigress, "Well hello there! What's your name?" Bending down to her height, she tilted her head and pointed towards the action figure, "Did Po give those to you?"
     The cub giggled softly, hugging the action figure tighter, swaying softly in her spot, "I'm Lei Lei." At the second question, she looked past (Y/n) to Po who was now walking towards the small bamboo forest, "Mhm!"
     Looking to where Lei Lei was looking, (Y/n)'s tail swayed softly as she nodded back towards him, "Wanna hang out with us?"
     Grinning softly, she nodded and extended her arms up for (Y/n), making grabby hands, "Fluffy baby."
     Getting what she was saying, the wolf smiled and carefully lifted the cub into her arms, cradling her almost as she turned to follow after Po. What she didn't realize, was that although Po was far ahead of her with the other pandas, he had seen their whole interaction. With his back to (Y/n), he held his face to attempt to force back his reaction from how adorable the two were together, his favorite girl and the cutest cub in the village.
     After a few deep breaths, he eventually calmed himself down enough to encourage Big Fun, who was attempting to break a log through a hug, "Hug that log you, hug that log like it's the last time you're ever gonna hug it goodbye forever!" Moving to the side, he turned to his cousin, who was currently laying on an outstretched hammock, "Higher, and a little more to the left this time. You can do it!"
     As (Y/n) reached his side, her eyes widened in shock as the panda was launched into the sky, covering her mouth slightly in surprise at the second one flying through the air also. As the pandas eventually landed, her attention was brought back when Lei Lei started squirming.
     Putting her down, (Y/n) chuckled softly as she realized what, or whom she wanted. At being put down, Lei Lei turned and headed for Tigress, outstretching her paws excitedly, "Stripy baby! Stripy Baby!"
     Leaving Tigress to be confused with the cub, (Y/n) moved to be with Po. Time seemed to move faster as she helped him. By the time they knew it, three days had already passed, and all the pandas had made exceptional improvements. In those few days, the cubs who all played hacky sack had upgraded from dumplings to firecrackers.
     A grandma panda had shown her strength by showing Po who's boss. The twin cousins had mastered what they had called, 'The High-Gong', the belly gong in the air! The dancer, who (Y/n) had learned was Mei Mei, had improved to dancing with both ribbon and nunchucks. And last but not least, the biggest hugger of all, Big Fun had grown from breaking planks and logs, all the way to breaking large rocks with his hugs alone!
     At the moment it was nearing the end of the third day, and everyone was still training, those who wouldn't be fighting were cheering the others on. Po and (Y/n) stood side-by-side at the edge of a small cliff looking over the pandas. Po's arms were crossed behind him, his head held up high, proud of how the village had grown to be such great fighters, "They are ready."
     Smiling softly up at him, (Y/n) nodded silently before perking up at Tigress speaking up behind them, "What?"
     Looking back at her, Po and (Y/n) both chuckled at her confused expression. Although she was feeling much better than how she entered the village, little Lei Lei was perched on her shoulder, playing with Tigress's fur. The female had given up long ago about avoiding the cub, having never been able to both get away or hide from her.