"Eso es genial ahora puedo hablar contigo" he said, and Gabriella laughed.

The fuck is going on.

Gabriella and Tony started to talk to each other in Spanish. I gave some weird looks because I was so confused and didn't know what they were talking about.

"Hablaré contigo más tarde, toni y buena suerte con tu chica" Gabriella says, and sends my brother a wink.

What the fuck that's my girl you motherfucker.

I turn my attention to Luciano, seeing Rosa, Ali, and the twins, showing their affection to him.

I walked over towards Luciano, seeing him, smiling at all his uncles and aunts.

"he's gonna get all the ladies in his older"

"He's gonna get all the ladies when he's older" Ali said, making everyone laugh.

"Gabriella, this is Julia. Julia this is Gabriella" I said, introducing my little sister and girlfriend.

"Hi" Julia says Shyly.

"Hey" Gabriella says awkwardly.

"Julia is almost 18 and she will be graduating high school in February" I said, and Gabriella nodded.

"so do you have any plans for college?" Gabriella asks Julia.

Julia nodded, "I am thinking of going to PCC, or I may go too UCLA and I'm gonna study to be a doctor."

"That's great and I know that they pay really good to" Gabriella said.

"Yeah they do. Do you have any ideas where you wanna go for college or are you going to college?" Julia asked, and I quietly pretended to walk away.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of going to model school

"Yeah, I'm thinking of going to model school. I've been thinking of it for a few weeks and I'm probably gonna end up going to the one in Florida.

But I don't know how to do that when I have like not even a day old baby, and I don't don't want to put the pressure on Giovanni" I said, nervously.

"I'm sure Giovanni won't care how long are the classes and how long do you have to be there?" Julia asked.

"When I checked, the classes are 9am - 2pm and it's only five days a week in the college. You have to be in there for his three to five years but modeling is something I've been wanting to do for a while but I don't wanna put the pressure on Giovanni cause I feel bad and kind of selfish" I said and Julia smiled at me.

"I'm sure if you just tell him he'll understand I don't see Giovanni saying 'no you can't do modeling. You have to stay here and take care of the baby all by yourself' like that's just crazy" she says, making us both laugh.

"What school do you go to right now?" I asked.

"I go to school in Italy. It's really big, even though I'm quite shy and don't have a lot of friends. I like to stay away from the popularity, even though everybody knows me because of my dad" she says, and I'm not in reassurance.

"I was popular to this girl at school winter ruined everything Giovanni doesn't know, but she's in spider pictures around my room-" I lean down in her ear before whispering, "sucking my ex's cock. She was like crazy like crazy jealous of me" I said, making us both laugh.

"she's psychotic" Julia said, and I agreed with her

"I bet she need to go to a mental hospital or some shit" she added.

"I'm gonna go check on Luciano. We can continue this conversation later"

I walked over to Luciano, picking him up. He grabbed a hold of my titties. "oww- the fu-...dge" I said because of how hard he squeezed.

"Does it hurt more than when I squeeze them?" Giovanni says coming up behind me.

"Dude, her father, standing right here" my dad says from across me.

I playfully roll, my eyes walking upstairs with Luciano to breast-feed him. Because this motherfucker get super hungry that he has to milk me dry

I playfully roll my eyes walking upstairs to my bedroom with Luciano so that I can breast-feed him because this dude gets hungry easily that he asked to suck me dry.

While I'm breast-feeding him, Giovanni's twins come in behind Giovanni.

"Gabriella" he says Sternly.

"Giovanni" I mock him while, trying not to laugh.

He rolls his eyes, "These are my twin brothers, Kai and Alex. They're both twenty" Giovanni said, and I nodded my head waving at them both. I'm not gonna go up there and shake their hand while Lucianos, sucking on my nipple.

"Hey" I said quietly.

"you're much more gorgeous than Giovanni explained over the phone" one of the twins said.

I don't know which one is who they're so identical except for the hair when it's dark brown and one is a light chestnut brown.

"Who is who?" I said, confused.

"The one with Darker hair is Kai and the one with lighter hair is Alex" Giovanni said.

"Alex is like the younger version of our father" Giovanni said, making all three of them laugh.

"Uh-huh" I said nodding.

This family is so confusing sometimes.

"if you don't mind I'm really tired so I'm gonna take a nap" I said before I yawning.

"I'll take one with you right after I take everyone to the guest rooms" Giovanni says before leaving with the twins.

after Luciano sucked me dry I put him in the crib.

I walk to our closet and put on Giovanni's T-shirt and a pair of short shorts. I think, got in bed and close my eyes into deep slumber.

• Do you want to know more about Giovanni's siblings or not?

• This book will probably only have 50 to 60 chapters. But this is a series.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 1389

Next update: December 30.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez