"Yeah!"

"Why?"

"Sooo we can go together? Im shy. I'll look like a lost puppy when I get there hahaha"

"Oh. I see ha.."

"Mimi baby say hi to mommy" she says and holds her to the camera. "Hi baby" I said sweetly.

"She misses you"

"I miss her.."

She gives her a kiss then puts her back down.

"Are you sure you wanna pick her up? We've had sex in there a lot. Imagine someone drives you in the car they had sex in" I said.

"We got the car detailed before it shipped here remember?? Everything's clean" she says. "Yeah but.."

"I'm picking her up Jennifer. Everything will be fine. I promise. I love you I have to go"

"Okay.."

"I love you" she says again. "Love you" I responded.

"Jen.."

"What?" I ask with sass.

"I love you!"

"I love you too" I said. She giggles. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

-
The next morning, I woke up so tired and dreading to go to work. I only slept for an hour. I couldn't sleep at all and I was texting Leah here and there. She only has a half day today since she had that event last night. I probably annoyed her but I don't know why I couldn't sleep.

I drive over to Starbucks on my way to work and went through the drive through. The line looked short so I thought I would be okay. But after 10 minutes pass by, I'm barely ordering.

"I am so going to be late"  I texted Leah.

"Why?"

"This damn line at Starbucks won't budge"

"Oh no. I'm sorry :("

I didn't respond and continued to wait. But then I hear my phone chime and see that she sent me money.

"You didn't have to"  I responded

"I know but I wish I can do something. Like make the line go faster lol. Use that for your lunch too since you didn't have time to pack any!"

"Thanks. I love you 💗"

"I love you so much. Today will go by smoothly! Don't let anything ruin it"

"When is your next flight here?"

"I'm not sure cause there's so many events going on lately."

"Oh okay"

"Can you come here?"

"Not any weekend the rest of the month. It's my moms birthday celebration that I wish you can come to. Tyler's hosting a party for his man the next weekend. And then a photo shoot the next"

"Photo shoot??"

"Uh..yeah.."

"Oh okay"

"You forgot"

"Im sorry!"

"It's okay. I know you have a lot going on"

"I do but I want to make it up to you"

"You don't have to Lee don't worry. I'll let you know how it goes though okay?"