19: Stuck in the 80's

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Yes, haha I skate. Moving on.

I ran out of the hotel and knew I was unrecognizable, I staked around the city of Hollywood passing the Hollywood walk of fame,

I saw my star as  I was skating around, I got my star for I did one role, I was acting in the movie Ready Player One?

I weaved through the crowds of people, I checked my watch and saw it was almost time.

I stopped at an old club I had always wanted to go into when I was younger but never could. I got out my ID and the bouncer gave me a small smile and a nod.

He let me in and I picked up my skateboard, it was an 80's themed night club, they were playing my favorite song from the golden days or atleast mothers golden days.

Working for the Weekend by Loverboy.

I bobbed with the music as I slipped through the crowds, I saw as they kept to themselves and they looked like it was really from the 80's.

I walked over to bar and lenses over the glass counter top, "So pretty la- wow, don't I know you from somewhere?" The vaguely familiar bartender questioned in a sweet tone. He was older but I'd guess around his 40's. I shook my head trying not to be noticed, "I'll take a gin tonic please," I said sweetly.

He smiled warmly showing his not half bad looking smile, "Are you sure we've never met? I'm getting he strangest burst of deja vu." He questioned whike stroking his dark mustache and I shrugged, then I replied, "Maybe but I'm sure I've seen you before."

He chuckled as he handed me the glass, "You could say I've been around." He said smiling sweetly.

I smiled back at the blonde highlighted brunette, vaguely familiar man, I downed the shot and paid the sweet guy, "I'll see ya later, aye?" He questioned shingles a glass, "Maybe," I winked before disapearing into the crowds.

I danced amongst the crowds until I bumped into a familiar chest, it caught be off guard,

A slow song played, I felt gloved hand snake around me waist, "How do you always find me?"

"Too many 80's clothes scattered on the ground." Hades said as he snuggled into my neck dancing with me,

"What? Not gonna drag me out?" I asked turning around. "No, not this time. You look adorable," He taunted noticing my hair.

"I like your loose hair," He said as he kissed my forehead, "I'm gonna get a drink, wanna come."

"Is that even a question, doll face?" He replied as he smirked, the strange bartender came back, "Hey there pretty lady, I told you I'd see you again," He taunted.

I laughed a little, "Good joke," I said as I stopped laughing,

"I do that quite a lot actually yet people are. always surprised," He said, that line was too familiar like I'd heard it before.

He had his hair tied up and he had a mustache that just kept eating me alive, I could have sworn I'd seen him before. I only caught quick glimpses of a faint memory where I'd seen him.

"The same as before and one bourbon," I requested flashing my pearly whites.

"Now I see it, you're that super model CEO, correct?" He said as began throwing around drinks and cups flashing a show to make our drinks.

I nodded, "Yes I can see it, you look good. I can see that you are a child at heart and I can see it showing." He said and I took it to heart. He places the glasses down infront of us.

I downed the shot and I saw that Hades was shaking as he took the drink in his hand, "Are you alright?" I asked as I saw his eyes widen.

He noddded and downed the shot, I saw the time and knew Cassie and Zero would be back soon, I pulled out a hundred dollars and gave it to him, "Here keep the change,"

"Thank you very much m'lady," He said a she took it.

"What's your name?" I asked just before walking off, "Johnny," He yelled out and we walked off.

We walked out of the club and I was skating slowly besides Hades, "How can you he calm?"

He asked, I stopped, "What are you talking about?"

"You know Johnny Depp?" He asked, "Yes the famous actor-"

The reality set in, I just met the Johnny Depp, and he prepared two drinks for me. I just met THE JOHNNY DEPP, Captain Jack Sparrow.

"HOLY SHIT, I JUST MET THE MAD HATTER!" I yelled as I started jumping up and down, but I landed on my skateboard and slipped, but just as I was about to hit the concrete I was caught and swung at the last second.

"Careful, doll." Hades said with his one hand around my waist and another brushing my hair out of my face.

"Let's get you back to the hotel, Señorita Tequila." He said as he helped me up and walked to the hotel.

"Easy now," He said, "I can handle my alcohol Ha- Black." I said nearly saying his actual name around Castin and Zero. "Where were you two?" Cassie said looking at my other arm around his neck.

"I drank with Edward Scissorhands," I said before he gave me a look like I was crazy, and helped me to bed, "What did she drink? And how much?" Castin said as they placed me on my bed.

"Two gin tonics" I said holding up 2 fingers, and Hades smiled. Castin had one hand over his mouth.

"Christ does Tom Hanson really get you this drunk?"

Vote ;)