Interrupting Gaara VS Rock Lee

Start from the beginning

Winner: Sasuke Uchiha

The crowd around him erupted with joy. He and Yoroi had produced one heck of a fight.
Sasuke looked around him and found out that everyone was on their feet and were clapping. "This is what a standing ovation feels like?" Sasuke thought. He put his hand up in a fist to proclaim himself as the winner.
Although, because of his injuries he couldn't see very far and his vision had been obstructed, making his eyesight blurry. He saw Hayate clapping his hand and putting his arm out to where Sasuke needed to leave the stadium. But Sasuke was so exhausted from the fight with Yoroi, that he slumped into Hayate's arms. Although Hayate caught him, the latter saw Kakashi Hatake and his team sprinting down from the stadium's stairs to come and collect his student.

"I'll take him from here, Hayate." Kakashi took Sasuke from the Gekko's arms.

"Naruto, your match is next, so stay here and compete. Sakura, you can come with me or cheer for To. Pick one." Kakashi supported Sasuke, bridal style, and carried the unconscious boy across to an empty space in one of the stadium floor walkways, where competitors were supposed to come out. (*cough, cough, Sasuke, cough*). Kakashi was actually stressing out for once.

"I'll cheer for you, To." Sakura replied to Naruto sweetly.

"I knew I could count on you, Sakura." Kakashi watched from the entrances as Sasuke began to regain consciousness. Sakura went back up to the stands to watch Naruto's match against his lover, Hinata Hyuga. Once Sasuke had regained consciousness, he turned his head to the right to watch the match between Naruto and Hinata unfold.

"Let's have a good match, Hinata!" Naruto held out his fist.

"O-Oka-Okay, Na-Naruto-Ku-Kun." She stammered, her 

"Begin!"

He attacked the woman, using his shadow clones and the training he had done with Sasuke to get an advantage over the shy woman who was preparing for some kind of move that involved getting her hands her fingers and knuckles green, just like Sakura's. Naruto was intuitive though, he learned from his mistakes, such as all his battles against Sasuke that he lost.

Rule 1: If using Shadow Clones against a dojutsu user, go for the noggin and attack from beneath.
This had proven useful against Sasuke, although he dodged all of these.

"It looks like you have inherited a Byakugan, Hinata." Naruto smirked, as the veins around Hinata's eyes then pulsated. She genuinely looked like a monster with the Byakugan active. Not to Naruto, however. He liked her however she was. That was just in his nature.

He attacked with his shadow clones, as he summoned 3. Naruto and two of his shadow clones attacked Hinata as a bait trap. The third shadow clone had dispelled himself and dug a hole underground. Albeit with Hinata taking care of the two Shadow Clones, the Third Shadow Clone propelled himself up to burst out of the ground straight below Hinata's chin.

WHAM!

Hinata went flying up in the air and came crashing back down with a THUD!  She was still alive, so Naruto gave her an ultimatum.

"Hinata! You are a really skilled and great shinobi; I really don't want to kill you, so please just surrender, for the love of god!" Naruto pleaded, as a tick of blood trickled down the lips of the Hyuga.

This sparked something in Hinata's mind that got her up on her feet and enraged her.

"I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!" Hinata screamed once more. 

"How foolish of you, Hinata." Neji muttered as he closed his eyes, watching from the sidelines.

"Your own choice, not mine." Naruto shrugged his shoulders, as Hinata rushed him and tried to punch Naruto with her green fists again, which, to the human eye could be described as the head of a lion, which was pretty symbolic to Naruto.