"I blocked Cassius from calling and texting you. To make you forget about him because you don't need him Ayesha you need me. He doesn't deserve you, i do!," he says raising his voice a little.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and go straight to my recently deleted contacts. I press on Cassius's number and see that his number was actually blocked this whole fucking time! How had i not noticed this. All this time he maybe could've have been calling me.

"Lemme guess, you unblocking that asshole. Really Ayesha, that nigga is the only thing you care about right now! Stand the fuck up man. I was clearly a rebound huh," he says sitting back down on the couch.

"What the hell Nate!? You had no right touching my shit and let alone interfering in shit that had nothing to do with you!," I say in a slightly loud tone.

"Of course, of course... that's the part you pay attention to, totally ignoring the part where I said YOU USED AS A REBOUND! I can't fucking believe you right now, you're telling me that i interfered in your shit when YOU were the one that initiated the sex to begin with! You're fucking ridiculous!" he says also in a loud frustrated tone.

"I mean i did tell you I was coming out of something with another guy and what happened was a mistake," i say now feeling guilt instead of anger.

"So the time at the bowling alley was a mistake to? You really were using me huh. You know what Cassius did with you? He dodged a fucking bullet. Fuck you! ," he shouts and stomps out of the apartment leaving me standing in the living room thinking about what he said.

Mike and Chrissy then come into the room just making it clear they were listening to the whole thing unfold. Fuck. Nate's right. Cassius and I are no different. I did to him the exact thing i was depressed about, I used him. He's also right about Cassius dodging a bullet with me.

"I'll go after him," says Mike heading out of the apartment to try and follow Nate.

"Babe...," says Chrissy sitting down with me on the couch and wiping the tears from my eyes that had been threatening to come out for a while now.

"He's right Chrissy, Cassius did dodge a bullet here...I mean look at me, i'm a mess," I scoff and wipe the tears from my eyes. I feel like shit right now honestly. Chrissy doesn't say anything and hugs me to try to make me feel better. I then break the hug and stand up to go to my room.

"Ayesha...," she says softly trying to stand from the couch and follow me

"I just want to be alone now Chrissy i'm sorry," i say and she nods.

I get in my room and lay on my bed staring at ceiling. Everything that happened just comes in my mind all at once. I'm such a shitty person. I used Nate to get over Cassius which didn't even work because i still think about Cassius. I get a text and i look to see who it is.

Geezy🤘🏾: 82937 Billows Street 📍

Geezy🤘🏾: Hey Ayesha i just dropped you the address where you can meet me tomorrow, i'm not gonna be at school.

I just leave the message on read and put my phone away. I take a shower and get to bed feeling numb. I couldn't even cry because i didn't have a reason to be crying at all. I just really felt like shit.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

NATE's POV

"Can i get another one please," i say taking down a glass of whiskey.

Mike had convinced me to take him with me to the bar where i was planning to drown my sorrows at the whole night. No way i was going back to that apartment after that whole argument with Ayesha. I can't believe she was still thinking about Cassius. I mean seriously. I do feel bad for some of the stuff i said to her, it was kind of out of line but that doesn't change the fact that she low key used me.

"Don't you think that's enough man," says Mike in a concerned voice. I look at him and roll my eyes.

"Don't worry dad, you're chaperoning me after all," i say taking my second glass.

"Should've chaperoned you from jump before you opened your mouth and said what you said to Ayesha back at the apartment,"

"I know man i said some hurtful things aight i know, i just got really angry...the only thing she gives a fuck about is Cassius," i say as i take down another glass of whiskey. I really feel myself getting tipsy and tipsier

"But you ain't have to say all that though, and blocking that nigga on her phone too...damn man,"

"You're right, that was out of pocket too...I gotta go apologize to my baby right now," i manage to say feeling the room begin to spin a little. I stand up from the bar stool almost falling on my ass but Mike catches me.

"Aight big man you're drunk now, we'll apologize tomorrow, come on," he says helping me stand. He pays for my drinks which he didn't have to do because my wallet was right in my pocket and i could've done it. He takes my car keys and helps me out of the bar. He helps me get in the car and we drive off.

"We better be going to a motel cause ain't no way i'm going to that apartment," i mumble getting comfortable and laying my head on the window

"Aight man," i hear Mike say. I also hear him say something else but from a distance. He keeps talking but his voice keeps getting further until i can't hear him anymore. I then hear Mike call me, i guess i had fallen asleep. He helps me get out of the car and i feel myself walk up some stairs. I'm dozing in and out of sleep. I hear him unlock the door and makes me sit on the couch. Luckily Mike is as tall as me so he's able to carry me around. I lay on the couch and in before I hear Mike lock the door I knock out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

y'all going to see the Barbie movie?

Comment and vote aight !!