F i v e

Thomas:
"Come on Thomas! Minho must almost be here, I don't like you to make him wait," ranted my mom.

"Just a minute!" I answered finishing styling my hair, I ran to my bedroom and stared at myself in the mirror, I tilted my head and lifted my eyebrows, I wasn't too bad.
I wore my favorite black shirt with an ACDC gray hoodie, then I threw on some ripped black skinny jeans and my vintage Nikey sneakers. "Thomas, Minho is at the door, like every morning" drawled my mom.

"Coming!" I said with a smile, I got down the stairs three steps at a time, and as I reached the door, a delicious smell caught my nostrils, I did a sharp turn to the kitchen and grabbed one of the waffles that were in the toaster, which immediately burned my fingers.

"Thomas!" gasped my mom, I smirked mischievously and placed the waffle in my mouth as I rushed to the door, there I saw Minho, and... Newt, he smiled widely at me.

I got closer and waved at Newt, he chuckled. "You look funny with that waffle on your mouth," he grinned, his eyes closing almost entierly, being pushed up by his cheeks. I liked the way his teeth were bright and sharp, like a dog's.

"Really?" I said, and the waffle fell on the floor.

"Come ON! Grab your shuckin' waffle and let's go!" snarled Minho, slapping the outside of the door, his arm hanging off the edge of the window.

I grabbed my slightly dirty breakfast and hoped in the car, giving it a blow before taking a bite. "Bye mom!" I shouted sticking my head out the window.

"Have a good day sweetie!" she said waving at me as Minho drove off.

When I couldn't see her anymore, I went back inside and rolled the window up, I chomped another piece of my soggy waffle and peeked Newt's silky blonde hair with an absent smile. I tried my best to not stretch out my arm and touch the back of his head, the curiosity killed the cat, apparently.
"Do you have to do this shit every day?! I'm tired of waiting for you," ranted Minho looking at me through the driving mirror.

"Sorry," I said while I chewed, "do you think looking this good comes for free? Nope, you gotta work for it, am I right?" I quoted him.

"Shut your mouth Edison, it's a secret."

"What secret, Edison?" snickered Newt.

"Nothing, Thomas is just speaking nonsense," he ranted.

Newt shrugged and then gazed me up and down, "I like your hoodie."

"Oh this one?" I answered like an idiot. Like there's other hoodie around, of course he's talking about the one I'm wearing. Moron. "Thanks," I smiled, slightly tilting my head.

"I think it's ugly," interrupted Minho.

"No one asked," I snarled.

"You know Newt, he only wears it in very special occasions," he scoffed.

"Slim it before I kick your ass Minho, or something worse," I grabbed the back of his seat.

"I think you're the special occasion," he nagged joyfully.

"Minho uses hair gel every morning because his hair is ugly!" I yelped from the back.

"YOU DID NOT!" bawled Minho. "I'm gonna fucking murder you when we get off the car!" he hollered while he tried to reach me with his right hand with his eyes still on the street.

Then I realized Newt was laughing loudly, with his hands on his chest, I smiled through the chaos and joined his laugh, laying on the three empty seats so Minho wouldn't have the chance to grab me. "I will not fucking forget this," whined Minho when he gave up trying to snatch me.