Prologue

WILLIAM'S POV

I was woken up by the sound of panicking joy of people. 

"Gising na po siya, Doc!" a familiar voice of a woman said.

I can feel my tears streaming down on my face as my vision get clearer. I saw the love of my life standing beside the hospital bed where I'm lying. I'm home at last... I sighed of relief and grief. I continue to cry as the doctors took care of my vital signs. 

Pagka-alis ng medical team ay agad akong niyakap ng girlfriend ko. "Liam!" she said with happiness even though her voice is still shaking.

Only Jemiah calls me that...

"I love you" I told her immediately. She hug me as she was crying. "What year is it?" I asked.

"It's 2069." She answered. "You're in coma for a year, I thought hindi ka na babalik sa akin.

"I will always come back to be with you, I'll always find my way even if it's impossible, I'll eagerly do it for you. Just to be with you." I sit down and embrace her tight. "I was in a deep sleep and all I saw was nightmare until you wake me up." I hold her face and the vision of Jane dying flashed on my memory.

Galing ako sa nakaraan, at 10 minutes ago I just witnessed everyone's death including Jane, now she's here in my arms. So very much alive and warm.

Kinabukasan, my dad and my mom showed up and they immediately told me  that they will be arranging my and Jemiah's wedding since it was been postponed a year after the incident. I looked upon Jemiah's face and all I see is happiness and excitement so I agreed.

Deep down, I'm still mourning their deaths... I don't have the right to be happy right now. But for Jemiah, I will not object on the wedding.

After days of health monitoring and tests, the Doctors let me go. I got a fast recovery and managed to visit the wedding preparation. 

2 weeks after my recovery, I got married to Jemiah. Nothing else matter that day until I saw Jaycee. 

I see she survived the great apocalypse.

She looked at me with her sad eyes. She changed. It's been years for her, but it seemed only yesterday for me. I can still feel and hear the pain of their suffering, begging for me to stay alive.

"Hon." My loving wife called. "Were you thinking of your nightmares again?" 

I smiled, turned to her and holds her hands. "If only you knew how painful it is to see those people over and over again..." tumingin ako sa mga mata ni Jemiah at agad ring yumuko.

"If only I can go back in time once again." I whispered to myself.

My wife holds my cheeks and gently wipe away my tears as she gaze at me with those charming eyes. "I know what your dreams are about." she said in a low voice. "I also see glimpse of it, and I don't know why." 

"Talaga?" Nabuhayan ako sa binanggit niya. 

She nodded.

"I see it in your eyes." she added and embrace me tightly.

My tears started o fall as I think of Jane. She's Jemiah in past life where I used to  Wander. I keep convincing myself that Jemiah wasn't  Jane anymore. 

I used to be a time traveler. I've travelled back in time and couldn't manage to go back in my original timeline so I was stuck in the past. If I hadn't  been in the  past, Jemiah would be dead today. Because that is what the original timeline should be. I travelled back in time so I could save her. I got lost somehow but managed to meet the past Jemiah-- Jane Alvarez.

My nightmares aren't just  in my head, it actually happened 50 years ago kung ang pagbabasehan ay ang tagal ng tunay na panahon. Ngunit para sa akin ay kababalik ko lang mula sa panahong iyon 3 weeks ago. 

It was a horrible life. Pasasayahin ka ng mga tao sa paligid mo, mamahalin mo sila, pero pagkatapos ng pansamantalang kasiyahan ay parurusahan ka ng buhay at pagkakataon. They all died. The people who took me as a family died infront of my eyes. 

JAYCEE'S POV

I saw William that night. In the middle of the great apocalypse, Danaerys-- a fellow-- used her last power to send William back in his real timeline. At that moment we can't bare to see anyone die anymore, that time as well, William was willing to sacrifice his life after the death of Jane.

50 years after the tragic moments of our lives, I  witnessed his wedding with the Jane of his time. They both look so happy but I can feel his woe by looking at her eyes.

"So it was you, huh." I said to myself. Siya yung William na kakabalik lang from 50 years ago. 

Aaminin ko ang hirap mag move on, but 50 years made me numb about what had happened. I always lose a friend and family so it should be nothing to me. But instead, it made me hate the fact that I'm a vampire and an immortal. 

Nagpakalayu-layo kami ni Landen matapos ang pangyayari. I took him to Transylvania, at doon nag start ng panibagonng buhay.

He convinced me that life must go on. We didn't actually got married but we treat each other like we did. Suffering from trauma,  and physical health problems, Landen eventually died 30 years ago.

Before that, we built a school that  I own now. I was the head of school but I left after he died. The ownership is still mine. What pains me today is seeing the students go to school everyday.

I am sitting by the window of the highest turret of the school watching the students roam around the campus.

I sighed as I saw a glimpse of us 50 years ago. 

"Ms. Morales, You are asked if you could handle a certain student?" My trusted assistant said.

"Is it necessary?" I asked.

"Yes Miss" She walked up near me and whispered to my ears. "She has abilities."

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! It's Cassidicchi -- formerly dyMsenpai -- I will be updating some parts of this story for the betterment of the plot. You may notice some changes due do continuous (ihopeso) updates.

Thank you.