Follies at the Coven Day Parade

Start from the beginning

The final finish is of a human hand holding a photograph of AJ's ancestors, all looking very happy together, even Oroku Saki seemed to be enjoying himself.

The Human hand then turns the photo over to show a drawing of a cylinder with an angered face on it.

Everything grows dark as yellow eyes with red pupils are the things that are shown in his head before hearing an alien like screech, ringing in his ears

He shoots up in a cold sweat, panting heavily as he holds both his ears, trying to stop the ringing in them.

He does his best to steady his breathing as the visions in his head seem to come back to him in a split second before they dissappear. Luz then wakes up a little after hearing AJ's light panting.

Luz: AJ? *Pushes herself up, rubbing her left eye* Are you okay?

AJ turns to her as he sets his hands down. He let's out a shaky sigh, as he closes his eyes.

AJ: I-... *Opens his eyes to her* I don't know..

He sits up, hugging his knees, resting his chin on his knees. Luz sits up all the way looking to him with worry.

AJ: I think all that's happened yesterday is really messing with me... *Looks down* I found out my mom was actually part of the Hamato bloodline and lied about my katanas belonging to my dad... She never wanted me to touch them... *Shuts his eyes* And I feel like I betrayed her somehow..

Luz then reaches over to him and pulls him into a gentle embrace. AJ tries to wrap his left arm around her, as it was his only free arm.

AJ: I wanted to tell her a lot sooner, *Starts tearing up* but I didn't want us losing the only people that considers us as genuine friends... *Sheds a tear* Did I make the biggest mistake of my life for not telling her sooner..?

Luz begins to cry along with him as she hugs him tighter.

Luz: You're not alone in that department. I should've told mom sooner too, but just like you said, I didn't want to lose our friends either.. *Grows a small smile* But you wanna know what I think?

AJ: What..?

Luz: *Pulls away, looking into his eyes; holds up an encouraging fist* There's no point in being upset over something you can't change!

AJ looks to her, wiping away his tears.

Luz: *Smiles sadly* I know it sucks, *Looks down* especially after the promise I made with mom. *Looks up to him, smiling* But that's what the future is for. We can learn and continue to grow stronger for them. And if we can talk our mom's into it, I know they'll let us visit the Demon Realm from time to time once we build a proper working portal.