Team Rwby were dropped by Mount Glenn, with their guardian Mr. Oobleck, they landed and stood ready, After Oobleck managed to allow Ruby to let her Dog Zwei stay as a hunting companion, a ship then arrived, surprising the group. What came down was a group of Jet black warriors with strange weapons, and a huge cargo box landing infront of them.

"Thanks, Dragoon 1 we'll take care from here," they said.

"Roger that," the pilot said. "Radio me when you need an Extraction"

The ship then left the place, with Team RWBY looking at them in awe.

"Why hello," Oobleck said. "You must be Students of Union Academy"

"Hello," Rajah said. "We'll be hunting with you"

"And where is your guardian?" Oobleck said.

"Our teachers allowed us to do it solo," Rajah said. "I'm the leader of this team, Rajah Evergreen"

"wait, they allow you to do missions alone?" Yang asked.

"Yeah," Zar said. "For this mission, it's a special case for us"

The group was amazed, by the way, Union Academy allowed them to do their missions on their own.

"Well now that's done, we should investigate...Now!" Oobleck said as he dashed off to the scene.

Team RWBY went on ahead, and the heroes then opened the crate which released a Wrath hound, the group was shocked to see a creature follow them.

"Fang, Search" Maize said. Then the hound nodded and scurried off. "Let's follow"

The two groups then went off and continued their journey to the abandoned area.

Meanwhile, in Vale...

The champions were with the headmasters of the academy and looked at them with a grin, making the headmaster feel uncomfortable.

"I understand you have known about Salem?" Ozpin said.

"And the fact that you are hiding this from the students making them do this wild goose chase of becoming protectors of the world and humanity when you are doing this to break a curse both you and Salem have," Jaune said.

"Well to be fair, if word got out to the world, it would cause a global crisis," Ironwood said.

"And yet after the Great war, you and your forces along with Ozpin's guidance has to lead this era to another War..." Jaune said. "Nice going"

"Let's discuss what we are here for," Lightning said. "You want us to join your fight with Salem?"

"We refuse," Warrior of light said.

To their shock, they didn't believe them.

"And why is that?" Ozpin said.

"The brother gods did want you to defeat Salem, but the way you are doing it has made the brother gods lose faith in your plans in stoppin Salem" jaune said. "Which is why we the champions will be the ones apprehending Salem"

"And you must surrender both the Relics and the Maidens to our protection," Bartz said.

The headmaster was shocked by the revelation.

"And what matter do you think we should comply?" Ironwood said.

"Don't believe us?" Jaune said. Then he placed a gem infront of them.

From the gem then projected the godly beings; the brothers, Materia and spiritus. Ozpin was shocked, as did the others, the headmaster then knelt before the gods which made the others see him grovel before them.

"Ozma," the brother of light said.

"I didn't know you would be in league with one of my students," he said.

"Former student," brother of darkness justified. "Thanks to him, you would've failed miserably... but now since Salem has possessed the champions of spirits with the help of some even greater evil force, we have no choice but to put our faith in Jaune and his champions"

"You have atrophied your plans to quell this evil but to only have to be taken to a better champion," Spiritus said.

"Your world is nothing but a well of sin and deceit," Materia said. "You teach these students to be hunters but all i see is people who hunger fame and fortune... know this you were given this power of rebirth to save humanity but you just let them fall like chess pieces."

As the gem then died, the headmasters were then left with heavy shoulders until they had to surrender the relics. Ironwood had the relics and the maiden be transferred, Vacuo also had to follow surrendered their relics and the maiden to which, haven's maiden was not found but the relic was closed, a vale had already surrendered the maiden, and the relic was hidden in a vault within the school's main tower.

As we hauled them in for safekeeping, I received a message.

Heroes: Mt. Glenn base for faunus. Planning to bomb vale. Coming in 5 minutes. Need back up

"Have the transport go to arcadia, and put up a cloak," i said. "Guys we got a swarm to kill"