Chapter 5

In Beacon

After the news spread about a new kingdom in the farthest south, everyone was shocked of it and the students were questioning who inhabited the Mysterious island.

Rwby and the others were in the library talking, they had to talk about the news.

"First Jaune disappears, then the tremors and a mysterious island appears out of nowhere," Ruby said. "I feel this is no coincidence..."

"Are you implying that the mysterious island could be in fact connected to Jaune's Disappearance," Blake said.

"Well not precisely," Ruby said. "But it could be a possibility"

"Well whatever it is i just hope Jaune is okay," Pyrrha said.

In the Principal's office, the Principal and even both general Ironwood and Miss Glynda were present. They told the parents that Jaune was alive and was part of the Island that was seen, and showed them a picture that Velvet took from when they landed in the forest.

The two fell to the chair and Johana's tears fell.

"He's alive?" she said.

"Yes and we do not know what he is doing on the other island but i assume he is tasked with something greater," Ozpin said. "An informant of mine saw that he gained an ability known to be myth... Magic"

The parents were shocked and knew what he was talking about.

"Since the incidents at the docks, a witness said that a group of people, including your son, used magic at the White Fang and a strange person"

"And the island he is on has a dome surrounding the island like a shield," Ironwood said. "We plan to talk to them"

"I have agreed to the plan and planned everything and even plan to invite them to the Festival as an act of goodwill," he said.

In Arcadia Union, Academy

In the newly made academy that the council made for children who wish to become knights, Politicians, or any profession they want to be

In the newly made academy that the council made for children who wish to become knights, Politicians, or any profession they want to be. The Champions did not just build schools, but hospitals, libraries, and many buildings for them to be familiar around.

As Jaune was walking through the halls of the school with Noctis, he felt a chill on his spine and was shaken by the feeling.

"You okay Jaune?" Noctis asked.

"I'm alright i just had a chill," he said.

"Well let's not think about that," Noctis said.

"Yeah," Jaune agreed.

Then the two went to the training area where they saw a large group of students training to be either member of the Kingsglaive or S.O.L.D.I.E.R.S.

S