And popular songs have also entered the MP3 of high school students belatedly. Liang Jingru's "No If", By2's "I Know", "Love Ya Love Ya", Guo Jing's "Heart Wall", sang countless high school songs. Give birth to the restless heart that wants to fall in love early.

     Ji Mian has a good voice, and she didn't hide it, she sang "Heart Wall" gracefully on the bus.

     The boy's clean and gentle voice drifted far away in the wind:

     "It's the first time I met a cloudy day covering your side face."

     "Is there any story I want to know."

     The experimental class 1 bus walked side by side with them, the windows were opened on the other side, and they were not afraid of strangers. They laughed and booed and sang along with the students in class 2.

     Ji Mian turned her head in amazement, and saw Fu Chenyu who was leaning against the window and closed his eyes for a nap on a bus. He was incompatible with the lively atmosphere, and had a unique indifferent temperament. The other person was wearing white earphones, and seemed to feel his gaze. Started to look at him.

     The melody of "Heart Wall" floats between the two cars:

     "Your heart has a wall."

     "But I found a window."

     "Occasionally there is a warm gleam."

     "Even if you have a wall."

     "My love will climb to the windowsill and bloom."

     "Open the window and you'll see the sadness melt away."

     The bus drove into the military training base, and it was necessary to gather on the first night, mainly to introduce the content of the military training and distribute camouflage uniforms.

     The nine classes in the first grade were divided into nine phalanxes, and each class could get a red flag. After the next seven days of training, there would be a friendly match after each day of training. Except for the class that won the championship, there would be no penalty. must be punished.

     A mobilization meeting mobilized the passion of all the teenagers.

     The slogans were louder and louder each time, and the blood was boiling and deafening.

     "Our class must win the championship!" The class leader was full of momentum.

     But in the next first game, the momentum of the students in the second class was greatly shocked. Only then did everyone realize that they were trained by devil coaches. The game they came up with was not something ordinary people could stick to.

     In the first round, the first experimental class was the champion, and the monitors of the remaining classes had to go up and do a hundred push-ups.

     Zhennan High School is all excellent in reading, but their physical fitness is really not good.

     A hundred push-ups directly killed the squad leader. As soon as the squad leader got off, everyone was anxious. Let's cheer together, we must be the first in the second round.

     As a result, no surprises, I still lost!

   This time it was Class 7 who won the championship. The class leader still went up and did a hundred push-ups, but his legs started to tremble when he came down.

     In the third round, the champion is Class Five.

     The monitor's face turned pale.

     Ji Mian couldn't help but said, "Why don't I go."

No one really thinks it's hard to be a stand-in, right? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें