Forever - Stolitz 🥀💖

BLITZØ POV:

It's been 4 months since me and Stolas met up for the full moon. The past 3 times Stolas canceled on me making up some cheap ass excuse on why he had to skip the monthly fucking which is strange because the longer that ass postpones the bigger of a banging I need to give him when we have to do the fucking again, which is a pain. But I swear if he cancels today agai-

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone buzzing. I look over and see it's a notification. I open it up and see it's from Stolas 'Hello Blitz, I apologize however i think it's best we skip this month's full moon. I've gotten a really rough cold again so I can't do much in this condition. You can return the book to me as usual and one of my butlers will have it back to you tomorrow morning.' I could feel my blood boiling as anger started to rise. 'This bitch really had the nerve to cancel on me AGAIN for the 4th fucking time with another shitty excuse as if I don't know that this fucker isn't really sick! Alright enough is enough, I'm getting to the bottom of this!' "Mox, Mills, work's off early, I got some things I need to take care of" I stay sternly still looking at my phone gripping it in my hand so hard that the veins in my hand started popping out. I quickly toss them the keys and I leave the office, make my way to the van and drive off to Stolas' palace.

When I get there I notice that Stolas' balcony is open which is an obvious sign for me that he isn't actually sick since I know first hand that that owl likes being rapped in a 100 layers of blankets like a nest when ever he's sick. I scale the castle pillars till I made my way to the balcony and pushed myself over. As I went over the ledge of the balcony I ended up dropping down onto the balcony which attracted Stolas' attention.

"Blitzø..?" The owl said confused looking over at me. "Gimmi a moment.. erg.. sorry I came over unannounced but I-" I froze as I looked at the state Stolas is in. He looked horrible, and not the good kind, I mean the concerning kind. "S-Stolas..?" Stolas seemed to realize that I noticed his disheveled appearance and quickly shuffled for a blanket to cover up his body then he turned away from me. "Blitzø.. I-I said we don't need to meet up for this month's full moon."
"Nah bitch, I honestly don't give a fuck what you told. I'm here cause I'm tired of you canceling on me!"
"...Blitzø you need to leave.."
"Why? We haven't done anything and you obviously aren't sick"
"Blitzø I'm being serious, leave right now"

"..alright what's going on? What's up with you?"
"I think I should be asking that question Blitzø"
"Tf? Don't turn this on me!"
"Well I should! You.. you don't get it, do you!? You and I and this.. this STUPID deal!"
"You were the one who made this deal in the first place!"
"And YOU'RE the one who keeps REMINDING ME OF IT!" Stolas starts to tear up.
"What the fuck are you even talking about!?"
"This Blitzø!" Stolas points to me and himself. "This thing that is going on between us is what I'm talking about!"
"There isn't anything BETWEEN us!"
"Then why do you keep sending mixed signals!?"

NO POV:

"What are you-!"
"Here's something you don't get Blitzø! You really think that I'm THAT dumb!? You think I don't know that you use me all the time!? I know that this deal doesn't mean anything but business to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!!" Tears start to start flowing down his face. "You keep TOYING with me! You play around with my feelings as if I have no feelings of my own! You call me on a date but you just used me to get through the door! You were called to be my friend but you only used me to steal from the palace! You said that you wanted to see ME after 25 years but you only used me to STEAL MY BLOODY BOOK!" Stolas throws the book at Blitzø which Blitzø catches but is still stunned by what Stolas is saying. "IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THE BOOK! You don't CARE ABOUT ME! JUST THIS FUCKING DUMB BOOK!!" Stolas' tears start flowing down faster and faster as his voice starts to crack "you know.. I really hate Stella's guts, but at least she doesn't have that guts to play with my feelings like you do!"