Here for you: Stolitz 💖

A/N:
This was a quick one shot i wrote for my bestie Artdoer93! Hope u guys like it!

STOLAS POV:

after me and Stella's whole ordeal I decided to go inside and change. With a swipe of my wrist and some magic I changed back into my rob and placed my outfit back into my closet as I went over to my bed. I sigh as I started to think about everything.

'Stolas don't act like what we have is anything but you wanting me to fuck you ok? You make that really clear all the time'

..do i?

I start thinking back and realise I have always seemed to make our relationship primarily for sex.. but.. my feelings have changed and after I completely realised what my feelings for him were.. I know it's not just passion that I want from him..

'mmm stop cuddling me so much..'
'hmhm but you like it~'
'no I don't..'
'I can hear you purring darling'
'..shut up'
'Good night Blitzy'
'Night Stols'

I want your love..

I start to feel tears pricking my eyes as I remember all the fun we had back when we were children. I wasn't naive, I knew what he was planning to do with that little game, but did it anyways cause I knew it would make him happy. Blitzø is rarely open with me with his reasons of things but I know about some of his past so I understand why he is the way he is. That doesn't stop me from loving him tho.. and I just want him to see that.. and for him to let me in and love me..

"oh Blitzø if only you knew how much I love you.."

"..what..?"

my eyes widen as I turn around and my eyes fall on the very imp I needed the most.

"B-Blitzø!?? How- why are you here!??"

"I er.. I-i came to apologise for.. everything that happened yesterday.. I just.."

"You don't need to explain.. I know very well that it's my fault.. I made you think I only wanted you for passion, don't get me wrong it's amazing but.. that's not why I want you here.."

"...Stolas I'm so sorry for doubting you.. I.. God fuckin' dammit!"

He jumps onto the bed catching me off guard and traps me in a kiss, not a lustful kiss tho, this was a soft and caring kiss, he stroked my cheek lovingly as he kissed me which gave me butterflies in my stomach. I hummed in the kiss and smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. He then broke the kiss and wiped my tears away.

"shhh don't cry my precious prince, I'm not leaving again ok? And I.. I love you.."

he mumbled the last bit looking away blushing.

My face flushed and I looked at him dumbfounded.

"are.. are you being serious..?"

I tenthly asked.

"of course I am princy, I'll love you till all the 7 rings of all collapse and beyond that.. I promise, and this time I'll keep this promise"

He assured me as he placed his forehead on mine.

I gave him a big smile still flushed and he lifted me up into another soft kiss. It felt so amazing to finally feel loved and cared for, especially by the one I wanted and needed the most. After we broke the kiss he gave me a smile and looked into my eyes.

"it seems a bit too early for us to be awake hm? How about we go back to sleep?"

he said with a soft chuckle as he made himself comfortable in the bed and snuggled into my chest.

"hmhm of course Blitzy"

I gave him one last peck on his cheek before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep with the imp who's purring and sleeping in my arms.

END