THE GREAT WALL RACE

Start from the beginning

The girls shared unimpressed looks and rolled their eyes at the boy. Just then, tang walks out of the noodle shop with two small flags, before he was stopped by the teenagers.

"Mr tang, who's the better driver? Mei, min or me?". Mk gasp when he noticed the girl's pictures on each flag, as the girls smirked.

"This is very uncomfortable". Tang muttered, before running away.

Mk grunts and blushed in embarrassment. "Whatever! I'm absolutely gonna win!".

"How!? You know you need a vehicle to race, right?". Mei asked, as mk chuckled.

"Oh! I've got a vehicle, mei. But do you?". Mk asked mei, who just smirked.

"You'll see". Min said, walking away with her arms crossed. She stops and turns around to face her friends. "And till then, may the best racer win!".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're now just minutes away from the start of the race as the drivers make their final preparations!".

Mel is seen readying her engine before a after-crashing-a-few-times-in-the-delivery tuk-tuk  mk came up next to her, trying to look cool and casual.

"Oh, hi mei. Didn't see you there".

Mel gave him an unimpressed look. "You're really gonna do this? You're really gonna try and race me?".

"Yeah! And so are we!". Said a voice that made the teens to turn around to see jin and yin in their own vehicle.

"Monkie kid! It's your worst enemies . . . Jin!".

"And yin!".

"THE GOLD AND SLIVER DEMONS! WOOH!".

The teenagers just ignored the demons.

"You don't even know the track!". Meh glared.

"I've got monkey king powers. I think I'll be fine!". Mk exclaimed.

"And cockyness, being one of them, isn't going to help you with that".

The two friends turned to see a smirking min with her arms crossed. She had on roller skates, protective gear and a drinking helmet with two sodas on the cup holders. She sips her soda through the straw connected to it and skates over to the other side of mk.

"Cute blades, min. But this is a race, not a fashion show runway". Mei said, as min chuckled.

"Oh mei, you and I both know that I have horrible sence of fashion. And you're right, this is a race, so technically anything on wheels goes".

"Can you peasants be quiet?! I'm trying to get in the zone". Red son said, packing his ride on the other side a grinning min.

"Hay, bro!". She waved, as red son looked pissed.

"I told you never to call me-".

The demon boy was cut off by a loud engine revv, making everyone to look back, only to see DBK and princess iron fan in a giant roadster of their own. This caused most of the racers to to run away.

"Oh! It looks like we've got some last minute scratches as DBK and iron fan join the race". Jin announced, he and his brother now the new annocers of the race.

"Yeah, and totally unrelated, we're the new commentators. And, to spice things up, we've gone ahead and altered the race track! Heh!".

"WHAT?". Some of the racers yelled in shock, fear and anger.