"I..."

"I'm going to kill you..." Katherine continued, a smirk on her lips as she finished, "Slice your throat and feed your carcasses to dogs."

Madison shuddered, her tongue tied and she couldn't even utter a word.

She could see death hovering over her, and with the way Katherine was looking at her, her fear intensified all the more.

Closing her eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks, Madison wondered if this what her ending would be like?

Dead and gone with no one to mourn for her? Just her mother... Alvarez, Gina and who else.

A whimper escaped her lips, and she bit the side of cheeks hardly trying to cause herself pain. Any type of pain as far as it would momentarily take her away from this horror.

Slowly, she was accepting the fact that she'd come to this world to suffer and that was that.

How many times had she tried to fight back? Try to loosen the ropes around her body, and tried to see if she could escape? She'd lost count of the days she'd been brought here, and she had slowly given up on trying to look for a way out.

She was tired... so so tired.

Slowly she opened her eyes yet again, and she saw Katherine leaving the room, her hands on the wall as she turned of the lights and once again darkness filled the whole place.

The second Katherine shut the brass door harshly behind her, Madison shoulders dropped, her hair sticking into her mouth and she began to cry heavily.

.......

KATHERINE

Katherine staggered out of the warehouse, heavily drunk and her left hand still clutching a bottle of whiskey in hand.

"Get me more coke..." She blurted out to one of the men stationed at the entrance, and bowing sharply he hurriedly left to get her request.

She needed to snort some cocaine. She needed some hard drugs in her system, so she could flush out all thoughts of that bitch out of her head.

Her eyes shutting briefly, rage almost burbled out of her but she held herself.

'I don't like Damien anymore.' 'I was leaving the country because I just couldn't bear to be in the same continent or country with him.' 'You can have him as you want and...'

"Arghhhh..." Katherine finally let out the yell she'd been holding for so long, her hands swinging as she threw the empty bottle of alcohol on her hand.

She didn't care that it shattered on the floor, the sound of glass echoing through the dark silent night... Katherine just didn't care at all.

"All lies. All lies... That bloody bitch keeps on spitting out lies and she thinks I'll believe everything that comes out of her mouth huh?" She questioned herself rhetorically, her jaw gritting as she thought back to the conversation she'd just finished having with Madison Connor.

"Madison Connor... fucking Madison Connor." She spat out, the name sounding so bitter in her mouth that she squeezed her face in agony.

"I just can't wait to murder her, and have her blood splashing through and... hahahahaha..." She trailed of laughing maniacally.

"Boss... here's your coke." The young man she'd sent sometime ago arrived just some seconds later, handing her the bag of cocaine and mumbling a hurried thanks, Katherine tore the pack open and poured a large quantity of powder in her hands.

Her head shaking and her whole body trembling, she let out another bitter chuckle and closing her eyes she brought her palms to her face.

Sniffing the cocaine slowly, she raised her head up again, her eyes watering and turning red as she began to laugh yet again.

"This feels so good. This is heaven." She muttered to herself, her head shaking furiously, and looking left and right she stretched her arms as she allowed the cool breeze to whip through her.

"This feels amazing."

"I bet it does." A voice said from behind and freezing, Katherine shot a glance just behind her and saw the leader of the gang she'd hired walking towards her.

"Hey. What's up." She greeted, her hands stretching as she passed the bag of cocaine to him, offering him some but he quickly refused and Katherine raised a brow at him.

"Why?" She queried and chuckling the brute of a man only laughed and then said, "Nothing boss. I'm not just in the mood for any tonight."

"Okay then." Katherine replied curtly, her face straightening as she continued to sniff the powdered substance.

Seconds passed, and minutes too as the silence between them stretched and finally just when Katherine thought to ask him something, he broke the seeming quiet and then asked a rather absurd question.

"Boss."

"Yes."

"What are we going to do to the captive now?"

Katherine instantly froze, her eyes clouding and turning red. Slowly she turned to face him, and said softly, masking the fury she could feel rising from within her, "What do you mean? Why are you asking that?"

"Nothing really important really, I just want to know. Since the traffickers I got for you have all refused to buy the lady at the price you've been offering, I've been thinking and... I... I... I have a suggestion, don't know if you would like it."

Before he could even ask for her permission, Katherine could feel within her that whatever he wanted to say to her was something she would definitely not like but she allowed him to speak still.

"Yes, let me listen to the suggestion."

"Erm so I've been thinking... You know since all the traffickers have refused to buy the woman at a good price. I say why don't we just collect the bounty placed on her head, drop her off somewhere and ret..."

"What the fuck did you just say?" Katherine interrupted, thundering before he could finish and she made a 360 turn, until she was standing directly in front of him.

"I... I was just making a suggestion. Not that I expected you to..."

"You think I went through all this stress... All these trouble and all because I wanted some measly money? Do you have any idea what this fight is about? Do you have any idea what keeping her with me entails? Do you have any freaking idea at all?"

"I'm sorry boss. I just wanted to..."

"Will you get out of my presence before I blow your brains off." She cut in yet again before he could finish, and stammering out an apology, the heavily built man bowed his head and then proceeded to leave.

Hissing, Katherine felt a surge of rage fill as she watched the foolish man walk away.

How dare he suggest that? Did they all think that she was doing this for the money?

She had wanted selling Madison to traffickers, because she knew that they would take her to some other part of the world, and she would be gone forever. Now that they were refusing to take her, the only option Katherine had now was to kill the bitch, and that she was going to do.

Her head bubbling hotly, she snatched out the button burner phone she was using, and then she typed out a number.

A smirk on her lips suddenly, as an idea came to her Katherine decided to play a game tonight.

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕