6. 𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

"No wonder it was so calm and quiet for a while. Those faceless creeps were way sneakier than we thought." Arcee concluded.

Ratchet looked up at his leader, "What do you think, Optimus?"

Upon hearing his question, the Prime took a few steps towards the other members in the base and answered, "Although this may be true, we still cannot be completely certain without having any sufficient analysis and provided evidence. Our enemies will not give up so easily, they will keep looking for you and will not stop until they get what they have already set as a goal. We will do everything in our power to end their evil deeds as quickly as possible and prevent them from harming either you or your planet. Therefore, you will remain here for your safety."

"What?! Staying here doing nothing while those stupid 'Cons are roaming around freely on our planet?! I don't think so!" objected Rainbow Dash, "We may not be big and tough like you guys but we can help you beat them! Together!" she suggested with full faith.

Sunset put a hand on her friend's shoulder and backed her up, "She is right." then her eyes focused on the tallest standing robot, "They are still not aware of what we are exactly capable of, we can use this as an advantage and stop them from causing all these troubles once and for all." she assured, her hand forming into a fist with a determined expression.

"Yeah! Besides, our families and friends are there too! It's our home, we have to fight for it!" included Pinkie Pie.

Arcee crossed her arms as she watched them proudly, "Huh, would you look at that. Strong and brave spirits. I'm impressed."

"We would do anything to keep our loved ones safe. You helped us and we are going to help you out too." Twilight confirmed.

Optimus thought for a moment to decide whether this was a wise decision or not, in a short while, he responded, "Hmm... very well, you may return to your homes. However, we still cannot allow you girls to remain unprotected. Each one of you will have an appointed member of our team to keep you safe, as guardians." he concluded,

Pinkie Pie let out a loud excited gasp as she put her hands on her cheeks, "For realsies?!"

"Now we are talking!" Rainbow cheered.

The Autobot leader focused on his teammates and began, "Bulkhead, I want you to watch over Applejack and Smokescreen to look after Pinkie Pie."

"You got it, Prime." replied Bulkhead.

Smokescreen saluted, "We won't let you down, Optimus!"

"Arcee, you will be Twilight's guardian and Sideswipe will be Rainbow's." he ordered to the rest.

"Understood." the femme nodded.

"This will be fun." smirked the red mech.

"Excuse me, Optimus?" he turned to Knock Out, "Although it may sound a little bit surprising to hear, especially from someone like me but... I would like to participate as a guardian of some of these girls as well, if you do not mind, of course."

"Is it actually because you started opening up to humans more or just to sneak out again?" the grumpy medic untrustingly asked, as a result, his colleague glared at him.

"Ratchet." Optimus sternly but at the same time calmly hushed him down, "In that case, you will have the responsibility to protect Miss Rarity."

Knock Out slightly bowed down at his response, "I will do my very best."

Optimus' gaze then focused on the yellow robot and said, "Bumblebee, you will guard Fluttershy." he nodded in agreement.

"As for Sunset... " the Prime concentrated on the girl and kneeled in front of her, " will be her guardian."