Truth or Dare

Lexi rushed to get ready. She slipped into a short red clubbing dress. She undid her ponytail and touched up her curls with a curling iron. Her heels weren't buckled for two seconds before she was bustling down the hotel hall. Lando and George were in the lobby waiting for her when she stepped off the elevator.

George's eyes got wide when he saw her but Lando just laughed.

"Lex, we're not carrying your ass there. You chose the heels."

Alexis rolled her eyes and walked out the door playfully bumping into them.
She turned and started walking backward.

"Don't give me that look either George. It's not like you haven't seen everything."

It was a low blow at the least. Alexis and George met after one too many drinks at a bar after an f1 preseason meeting after some testing his rookie year.

"Still got farther than most of the poor bastards on the grid."

He bumped into Lando as they walked out onto the lamp-lit street. Lando turned red and Alexis turned back around and continued walking to their "local club". After five or so years on the track with each other, they had found their favorite out-of-the-way places to party. Yet each year, their places gained more popularity.

Once they got into the club, music bumping, they weaved their way to a table where the one and only Daniel Riccardo sat with Pierre Gasly.

"About time you losers got here."

Alexis smirked.

"The only losers I see are you four, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

Gasly nearly spat out his water at her comment.

"I'm getting drinks." George quickly fled.

Pierre leaned in, "So it's true then? Chief track engineer for the golden boy?"

She let a sultan smirk slide across her face. George returned with five shots. He slid two across the table to Danny and Pierre.

"One and only for getting through the first practice of 2022."

They all raised their glasses and down went the alcohol, which Alexis later found to be whiskey after it slid down her throat. Their table, tucked away in a corner, talked about races, travels and of course the girls that PLAGUED the drivers.

"Toxic masculinity, all of you. All the fangirls feed off of it." Alexis laughed at them. The whole table erupted in laughter but Danny quiet quickly, which being unlike him grabbed the other's attention.

"Speaking of toxic masculinity..." He cleared his throat but Pierre finished his sentence for him. "Golden boy and Hamilton stooped low enough to party in our slums."

"Fuck." It escaped Lexi's lips, she jumped up, "I'm going to need more alcohol than a shot of whiskey and some wine for this shit."

She rushed away from the table of drivers and weaved through the people dancing and talking.

She moved out of the way of one person just to slam into another one. A strong hand caught her by her waist. A voice not too far off sounded.

"Worried enough about your Red Bull boys winning that you're trying to take out Ferrari drivers?"

Carlos walked over to her and she scoffed. He shot a smirk past her. She whipped around to find Charles attached to the hand around her waist.

She regained her composure. "No, I was just too eager to get to the bar. I'm a party girl, what can I say!" She batted her eyelashes at the two of them.