𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

I made it to Kay's mom door and hesitated to knock because I don't want Kay to answer. Then again I promised Jackie that I would come do Aubree's hair.

I knocked on the door hoping, hell I was practically begging god for him not to open it.

"Hey Solána sweetie come on in" Jackie, Kay's mother guide me in and I let out a sigh of relief.

She opened her arms and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much for doing this sweetie." She tells me smiling as Bree Bree appears around the corner smiling.

"You know anything for you and Bree Bree." She runs up and gives me a big hug.

"You look so pretty Sol." She compliments me as I smile.

"And you're even prettier, ready to get your hair done?

She nods and sits down in the chair and we got started on her hair. An hour later we were done and gets up smiling twirling around.

I did her hair just like I did Maya's but shorter because she was so obsessed with Maya's hair when she first saw it.

"I love it Sol." She tells me making me smile at her. She's such a sweet girl I don't know why her brother so aggressive.

Ms. Jackie comes over trying to hand me a $50 but I instantly declines.

"No you don't have to, y'all are family Jackie." She smiles as Bree runs off to her room.

She then walks in the kitchen and comes back out with a bottle of wine with glasses.

"I don't usually drink while Bree's in the house, but I feel like me and you have a lot to discuss." She pours us a glass, sitting back in the chair crossing her legs.

I take one sip of the wine and it tasted expensive not like the fruity cheap tasting one.

"I feel like I know what this is about." I replied taking another sip.

"Yeah I know about that." She laughs sipping from her wine glass.

"Then you know we don't talk anymore." If I wasn't trying to be strong, I would've texted him because I've been missing him like crazy.

"I'm not trying to defend my sons actions Solána, I know he really likes you because he told me so. But when he saw that Instagram post he reacted the only way he knew how." Jackie tells me sipping her drink.

She has a point but if we're going to be together he can't keep being toxic like that.

"I'll think about what you said because I really miss him." I'm in my delusional era because how I miss somebody who choked me so hard I was about to turn purple.

"Aww I've always wanted y'all together since middle school but y'all would always fight." We laughed in remembrance.

"I remember when he would pull your hair everyday when y'all was in 6th, That's how I met your mother because she came to my house to confront me about it."

"And it was crazy because we were so mean to each other but I somehow still had a crush on him." I shyly smiled thinking about it.