Océano de Amor

"Princesa..princesa", Namore whimpered as I enraptured his dick with my full lips. I immediately awoke out of my dream and realized the dampness between my legs. The disgust and anger I felt with myself, that even though he was responsible for me being alone in this world, he still had me under his spell even in the dream world. I realized I had fallen asleep on the endless beach and looked at the dark waters of the Caribbean Sea.

As I was walking the beach in a traditional off the shoulder ,beautiful aquamarine dress, given to me by the noble people of Haiti, I instantly ripped it off in a rage and placed it down on the sand. How could I be worthy of this gift when I still yearn for a man who killed my mother?, during my self-loathing I hit my food on an object.

The conch. The treacherous conch. I snatched up this object and yelled into it. "I hate you & I wish you would've died with my mother!" and flung it with all the strength of the Black Panthera into the endless sea.

"Princesa, por favor forgive me, I will do anything", in my rage I forgot that talking into the conch & tossing it into the sea, summoned Namore and I hated myself for my body's instant reaction to him. As he kneeled before me in his emerald shorts and brace on his ankle from where I ripped his wings off for me, I couldn't help but, get flashbacks of our times together.

"Stand up, Feathered Serpent, just like the serpent you are only here to seduce me with your words and deceitful actions while my lust blinds me.

"Princesa, you know I was blinded by the same rage that you infl-"Namore pleaded.

"Silence, I don't want to hear anything else you have to say, you-"I howled at him and dammit if I didn't notice how drenched his body was from the deep seas of Talochand, highlighting every muscle and bulge in the moonlight.

"Por favor, Shuria, I'm begging you , I will do anything, I wish there was a way-"Namore demanded and I didn't hear the rest of his plea because, by this time he had inched dangerously close to me.

"Unless this magical conch can bring back my mother, I don't want to hear anything else" I shouted.

"Tell me you want me to leave & I will leave right now but, I know even in your dreams you can't escape me"he growled and for a second time today my pussy was immersed in juices. I didn't even stop him when he went down on bended knee.I didn't stop him from pulling my underwear down my long lean legs. Ever the "gentleman" waited for me to nod before he plunged his two fingers in my pussy and licked his fingers clean before he dove face first into my pussy.

The moaning.The grunts. The sound of him eating my pussy is now my new favorite sound, the way he ate my pussy was like he needed to get his high and I was his dealer, it didn't take long for me to come. At this point he picked me up like I was weightless and put me on his shoulders as he devoured me.I wanted to pull away but, he held me firmly in place and finished his meal before he placed me gently on the sand, looking at me expectantly. A moment of clarity came upon me and I was ready to strike him, no matter the skills of his serpent tongue I still am incapable of forgiveness of the crimes he has committed.

"Here, Shuria, if this will make you feel better."Namore swiftly pulled at his bejeweled dagger from his back and closed my fingers around the blade and put it to his throat.As a woman of many words, I was speechless and even drew a droplet of blood and he didn't even flinch.

"You would let me kill you right now? Why would you do this?" I cried.

"Princesa, you need to understand nothing has made me more enraged with myself about what I did to you and your family. I could never ask you forgiveness enough and I can die knowing that I was able to enjoy your sweet scent & taste on my tongue. You don't understand nor comprehend the effect you have on me, that's why I paint you on all the walls of my chambers to satisfy my craving for you. I want to say I'm addicted to you but, I don't think that is a sufficient explanation. Addiction is something that can be remedied, I don't think there are enough hours or years that I can spend with you and I would be satiated." Namore pleaded with me.

At this point I dropped the dagger & he tooks this as his cue, to enclose my full lips with his. I started shaking because, the passionate yet gentle way he was kissing me was so vulnerable all of my defenses tumbled down.I grabbed his dick through this emerald shorts & hearing him curse in his Mayan language, had my clit throbbing and I know he took notice of this, with how his eyes darkened. It was my turn to kneel before him, as I encircled him with my tongue and suctioned his dick until his eyes rolled back in his head.

"Princesa, por favor please stop your torment, I want to cum inside you" the Serpent God implored me. He forcibly picked me off the ground and wrapped my legs around him.My heart started to beat because, I never knew what would take place but, I know that I trusted him despite myself.As we started to lift off the ground, I instantly looked down at his torn wing & noticed that he used Vibranium to act as a  placebo to train the other wings to compensate for the broken wing  and I was joined with his smirk as he was looking down as well. Through the clouds we flew as we settled on a sandbar off the coast of La Gonave and this was illuminated by the moonlight that was clearer to see, without the distraction of the city.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" he questioned. I stared in wonderment as he began to speak.

"I come here to think and I have been here every day wishing for you to call to me. I know that is what the surface world calls "stalking" I can't help it. I need to see your face, drink in your aura everyday of the week to quench me of this thirst I have you. Once again I must beg of your permission to plunge myself in your dampness and relieve me of this agony." Namore pleaded with me.

"I don't know if I can ever forgive you for what you've done but, we can start with you being able to see me but, only when I cal-"I couldn't finish my sentence before he took my bra off and began lavishing my nipples with kisses. The suction of him on my nipples followed by the immediate licking of his  long serpent's tongue had me on the verge of breaking again. I used my own fingers to make my way to my clit so I can relieve myself of this pressure and I was met with hands and he whispered "no amor, let me taste". I thought his tongue was his deadliest weapon and I was gladly mistaken between his two fingers I came and He pulled my mouth towards his ear. "No, don't whisper, I want to hear you moan & cum in my ear so I can play this on repeat in my head until I see you again." I exploded and expertly Namore was there to swallow every last drop as I came for an umpteenth time tonight. At this point I was prime & ready for him to plunge as deep as he could inside me, instead I was in for a surprise.

"Why do you stop?"I questioned incredulously.
"I've proclaimed my affections for you & you have said nothing" the Serpent King stated.

"You know how I feel about you, I have to feel something about you or you would be dead by now" I quipped back.At this time I took it upon myself to grab his erect dick and plunge it deep inside me as I saw his eyes roll back in his head. As I rode him front-facing, nothing was more arousing to know that though he had conquered a many a people, I was the one who truly conquered him, Ak'ku'lkchan.Namore ever the competetor began to rub my clit gently and lifted me up to sit on his face, I shook my head no at him to deter me from cuming another time this night. I'm convinced that the term dehydration was used to describe his feelings for me, he ate me thoroughly before making his way to my ass and began to lick me here until I squirted on his face for a second time tonight. In one swift movement he placed me back on his curved dick that was constructed to reach my G-spot and began to plunge us into the sea.

As he kissed me he was giving me air bubbles so I could breathe, I didn't even have time to enjoy the waterflys that illuminated the beautiful coral reefs around us as he thrust into me until we both climaxed.

When I awoke I was fully clothed on shore near the city and  all I could see was the conch & a Mayan bracelet  sitting on the sand.

****************************Lily Potter