Year's Before

This Chapter will be in Bold and Italic to Represent this Chapter as a FlashBack-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

Lot's of Children could be Seen Playing Around on the PlayGround.

Some of the Children were Playing Game's with their Friend's, Some of them were just having Fun, and Some of them Preferred to be Alone.

One of these Children was a Boy that had Blue Hair along with Violet Eye's.

The Boy's Name was Yamato Kisaragi.

He was One of the Children that had Preferred to be Alone.

His Father had Decided to Take him and his Sister, Mikako Kurokawa, to a PlayGround since he was Meeting Up with an Old Friend of his at the PlayGround Today.

What his Father and his Old Friend were Doing Right Now, he didn't Know nor did he Really Care All that Much about what his Father does.

Mikako had Decided to Play Game's with the Other Children while Yamato had Decided to be Alone.

Yamato wasn't the Type of Person to Talk to Other's and Preferred to be by HimSelf.

He didn't even Want to Make Any Friend's.

Well, the Actual Reason was because he was Shy and Afraid that the Other Children would Make Fun of him.

So, he would Tell Mikako that he Want's to be by HimSelf in Order to Make Sure that the Other Children wouldn't Make Fun of him.

He was Always Scared of Other's Making Fun of him.

Yamato didn't Want the Other Children to Make Fun of him and Bully him for Being Shy.

So, here he was, Sitting Alone UnderNeath a Tree where No One would Bother him.

Or so he Thought.

Because the Next Thing Yamato Knew was that SomeOne had Plopped Down Next to him All of a Sudden.

Curious about who was Next to hin, Yamato Turned to Look at them and Came Face to Face with Another Boy his Age.

The Boy had Green Hair that Reminded him of the Grass and the Tree's but his Eye's Shined Like an Emerald.

The Boy's Eye's were Green, of Course, but They Reminded him of Emerald's.

Really Beautiful Emeral's, is what he Mean's.

In Other Word's, Yamato Thought that the Boy Sitting Beside him Looked Very Pretty.

The Boy who was his Age was also Wearing a Smile on his Face.

However, the Smile was so Gentle and Soft that Yamato's Face had Almost Turned Red.

" Hello! "

The Boy that had Green Hair along with Emerald Eye's had Spoken CheerFully.

Yamato's Face had immediately Lit Up in Surprise before Quickly Hiding his Face by Using his Hand's.

" H-Hello............"

Yamato Stuttered Out Nervously yet Worriedly.

But the Boy that had Green Hair along with Emerald Eye's had just Simply Laughed at how Yamato was Being Shy about Introducing HimSelf.