At an aquarium

Aries: You got stuck with Orville, who is for some reason staring intently at a seahorse.
Taurus: You and Monty got kicked out... because he broke an entire starfish display in the gift shop... (They kicked you out JUST BECAUSE you were with him)
Gemini: You and Nightmare Foxy are discussing a giant goldfish because it looks like it has an ass.
Cancer: You and Funtime Freddy are stuck in line in the gift shop because a fucking bratty kid is throwing a fit over a huge octopus plushy.
Leo: You are trying to keep Toy Bonnie from licking the glass... (He totally has a fucking tongue now)
Virgo: You and Scraptrap keep knocking on the glass after reading signs that say "DO NOT TAP ON GLASS!"
Libra: You and Phantom Chica are taking pictures of LITERALLY EVERYTHING! She even took a picture of a bathroom sign because it had a fish on it.
Scorpio: You are listening to an intense explanation about every creature from Rockstar Foxy because, for some reason, he knows a lot about every fucking animal there.
Sagittarius: You and Puppet are in the hands-on section and keep poking a sea cucumber. (Those feel so fucking weird by the way)
Capricorn: You and Bonnie are in the shark tunnel and he's trying to piss the sharks off...
Aquarius: You and Glamrock Freddy work there and are giving a tour to a fucking group of school kids who are there for a field trip.
Pisces: Yendo is trying to drag you somewhere, but you are fixated on a jellyfish that looks like it's dancing.