High School

Aries: You and Rockstar Bonnie were those people who always had those loud ass Bluetooth speakers in their bags...
Taurus: You, Withered Freddy, Baby and Glamrock Chica randomly would scream songs while walking to class...
Gemini: You and Funtime Foxy were the theater kids who always loved getting to read and be dramatic in English class...
Cancer: You and Happy Frog stole a pig foot from biology when dissecting and you dropped in the ketchup in the cafeteria...
Leo: You and Lefty would just flip your desks in the middle of class and place your chairs on top of the upside down desks... then, you'd sit there and act like nothing was wrong...
Virgo: You and Molten Freddy just never read anything for English and used Sparknotes...
Libra: You and Springtrap were the assholes that would stand in the middle of the hallway to have a fucking conversation.
Scorpio: You and Shadow Bonnie set the bathroom on fire during your first year with a fucking vape... but you tried to convince everyone it was a hair straightener...
Sagittarius: You and Vanessa were a grade apart and you two had some stupid ass fight... this caused a whole ass rivalry between the two grades...
Capricorn: You and Withered Foxy got way too drunk at prom and ended up in the hospital.
Aquarius: You and Phantom Freddy were the ones who would fucking sprint to class...
Pisces: You and Nedd Bear were always just recreating vines everywhere you went.