Pizzeria burning down

A/N: I know only certain locations burned down but... I'm including animatronics that I just feel like including... deal with it.

Aries: You just fucking left... everyone for themselves I guess.
Taurus: You locked Balloon Boy in a room and hoped he wouldn't escape... then, you left the burning building and never looked back.
Gemini: You are for some reason trying to save fucking endoskeletons... fucking why?
Cancer: You are actually trying to put out the fire with Puppet.
Leo: You are shoving Ennard directly into the fire.
Virgo: You're trying to get all of the animatronics out...
Libra: You and Shadow Bonnie are just roasting marshmallows... 
Scorpio: You are being dragged out by Mangle because you just decided to sit in the fire...  
Sagittarius: You and Gregory started the fire... you were trying to fucking make cookies.
Capricorn: You and Rockstar Chica are singing shitty campfire songs... EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT A FUCKING CAMPFIRE! IT'S A BURNING BUILDING! 
Aquarius: You and Electrobab are throwing napkins at the fire trying to stop it... it's just making it worse.  
Pisces: You and Happy Frog are running around in circles making siren noises... IT'S NOT FUCKING HELPING!