At the Mega Pizzaplex

Aries: They have spent the entire day in Monty's Gator Golf and they are determined to beat whoever they can... they are also being quite aggressive about it...
Taurus: Somehow, they found Vanny's hideout or whatever... AND THEY FUCKING WENT IN AND FELL ASLEEP!
Gemini: The elevator broke down and they ended up being stuck in it for almost 2 hours.
Cancer: Even though it's under construction, they went to Roxy Raceway to zoom around in a go-kart... and they ended up slamming into a fucking wall.
Leo: Getting dragged out by security because they were destroying the Map Bots.
Virgo: They're just jamming with DJ Music Man in the Fazcade... for some reason, they keep doing The Worm... WTF?
Libra: They went to Bonnie Bowl and they began to wonder where the hell Bonnie was. Now, they are searching fucking everywhere for him... I literally mean everywhere.
Scorpio: Stealing shit from Glamrock Gifts... somehow they never get caught...
Sagittarius: They have just spent the day going to get food from the bakery, El Chip's and wherever else they can get food from because... why the fuck not?
Capricorn: Is just wandering around Mazercise. No, they're not lost or anything... they just want to.
Aquarius: Is fucking cheating in Fazer Blast... they've made like 6 kids cry.
Pisces: Has somehow wandered into the Utility Tunnels and is now fucking lost.