She furrowed playfully her brow, "What for?!"

"Please. Just get up!", his voice sounded serious.

"Okay..."

She obeyed, took his hand and followed him in a quiet, empty corner of the plane, sitting down next to him in a seat row, the girls curiously watching them walk away.

Lindsey looked around, making sure nobody could hear them, "What the hell is wrong with you?!", he hissed, "Do you want to get caught?!"

"What are you talking about?!", she played dumb.

"Your hips are hurting?! Come on, Stevie!"

"They do hurt, Lindsey! But not from wearing heels, if you know what I mean...", she grinned again.

"See?! That's what I mean.. You... You...", he stammered.

"What?!"

"You're flirting with me!", he blurted out, then covered his mouth with his hands to silence himself, again anxiously looking around.

"Oh... Aaaand, do you like it?!", she smirked.

"Gosh, Stevie! Are you...- You.. We... I.."

"Calm down, Linds.", she laughed and patted his thigh.

He closed his eyes and groaned by her touch. She looked down and saw a bulge beginning to form in his jeans.

"Are you...?!", she laughed, staring at his crotch.

He nodded lightly, not saying a word. She started to laugh and couldn't stop it anymore.

"Pleeease, Stevie", he pleaded, "Stop laughing! Everybody's staring at us!"

"Oh come on, don't be such a baby! They're just happy we're not fighting again!"

"Stevie, you need to stop that!"

"Stop what??!"

"This!", he swatted her hand away from his thigh, "And flirting with me..."

"We've always been flirting! What's the big deal?!"

"The big deal is.... that we had sex.", he hissed.

"Am I...", she lay her hand back on his thigh, squeezing it, "..turning you on?!", she whispered in a low, sexy voice.

"What do you think?!", he groaned.

"I think...", her hand moved closer to his crotch, "...somebody's happy to see me.", she smirked.

"Stevie, please. You need to stop! I can't take it!"

She knew she was playing with fire and she had no idea what was going on with her. The only thing she knew for sure was that she couldn't stop thinking about him and how good it had felt to share her bed with him.

"So.. Am I?", she licked her lips, knowing far too well how much that aroused him.

"Stop it!"

"I wanna know!"

"Will you stop then?"

"Maybe?", she winked at him.

"Yes, you obviously are."

"Mmmmmm, I like that.", she whispered in his ear, causing a shiver to run down his spine. She then squeezed his cock once through his jeans, making him gasp in response, stood up and went back to the girls, feeling his eyes glued to her ass when she walked away, grinning like crazy.

—-

The rest of the flight Stevie stayed with the girls but not without glimpsing at Lindsey from time to time who had not left his seat ever since she had walked away from him. She knew he must have been fighting with the massive boner in his pants right now, and it was amusing her to no end that she was the one responsible for that.