Chapter 6: The Lamb And The Wolf

Start from the beginning

Gudako: thanks Sir. Aurelion

Ritsuka: Mr. Aurelion can i ask you a simple question if u don't mind?

Aurelion Sol: not at all summoner now what is this simplistic question that you are trying to convey to me.

Ritsuka: umm why is Nursery, Abby, Lily, and Jacky in the summoning room Mr. Aurelion?

Aurelion Sol: ohhhh you mean the young ones the reason that they are here summoner is because i made promise to them that i would continue the story of Pyke the Blood Harbor Ripper himself a renowned harpooner who hunts different varieties of sea monsters in the region of Bilgewater itself.

Gudako: ohhhhh so thats the reason why Nursery, Abby, Lily, and Jacky are here is because they got interested in the story that you told them Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: well thats not the only reason summoner i also told them the full history of Bilgewater itself.

Ritsuka: ohhhh really Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: yes summoner hmm would you like me to give you the short summary of Bilgewater's history.

Gudako: really Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: of course summoner but i thought the two of you were suppose to summon new servants in the summoning system that is the reason why the two of you are here right.

Ritsuka: well yes that is the reason that we are here Mr. Aurelion but the summoning of servants can wait since im very eager to hear the full history of one of the many regions in Runeterra.

Aurelion Sol: well if that is your decision summoner but ( looks at the unknown female servant that is hiding behind the two masters) can you tell me who is the unknown female servant that came along with the both of you in this journey of yours to the summoning room

Gudako: ohhhh you mean Ereshkigal ( grabs Ereshkigal's hand and started dragging her in front of Aurelion Sol himself) here she is Mr. Aurelion Sol this is Ereshkigal san.

Aurelion Sol: well hello Ms. Ereshkigal it is a pleasure to meet you.

Ereshkigal: likewise Mr. Aurelion it is also an honor to meet you in your humble presence.

Aurelion Sol: you don't have to be so formal towards me Ms. Ereshkigal you can just simply call me Sir. Aurelion or Mr. Aurelion.

Ereshkigal: ohhhh okay Mr. Aurelion

Aurelion Sol: splendid, now then would you like to join us in our conversation of history and stories in Bilgewater Ms. Ereshkigal.

Ereshkigal: well if you don't mind me listening Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: it is not a bother to me at all Ms. Ereshkigal in fact it is much more better when more servants can hear every single detailed information of every single region from Runeterra itself so they can easily comprehend it in their own understanding.

Ereshkigal: well it is a pleasure for this invitation of yours Mr. Aurelion and i will gladly appreciate it.

Aurelion Sol: hehehe now that every single thing has been settled its about time we start the short summary of Bilgewater's history so everyone are you all ready.

Everyone: yes we are ready Mr. Aurelion.

Aurelion Sol: well then let the short summary of history of Bilgewater begin. Bilgewater is a haven for smugglers, marauders, and the unscrupulous, where fortunes are made and ambitions shattered in the blink of an eye. For those fleeing justice, debt, or persecution, it is a city of new beginnings; no one on the twisted streets of Bilgewater cares about your past. It's a melting pot of cultures, races, and creeds, alive with activity at all hours.