Chapter 4: Aurelion's Draconic Kin

It was another day in Chaldea that every single residents there was doing their everday tasks and objectives to maintain the workload in Chaldea some servants was assigned in the Cafeteria to cook and served the everday meals of everyone in this facility and others were fixing or repairing the main system of this advance structure. But one unique servant was exploring the main halls of Chaldea and it was none other than Aurelion Sol himself he was searching for these particular group of servant who could give him the information and data about this so called country known as Japan. And regardless of the fact that Aurelion wants to learn the very origin of this country and also the features that makes it popular liked its traditions, festivities, structures, and their delicious cuisine or dishes that uniquely seperates it from other countries that was been told by Archer (Emiya) to him.

Aurelion Sol: i've been searching for these Japanese servants that the servant of the bow has told me but it's literally been an hour searching for them.

And Aurelion Sol came up with a brilliant idea that could make his time worthwhile.

Aurelion Sol: Hmm announcing myself to have an audience with these Japanese servant would likely be much more time consuming rather than searching for every single one these servant inside this advance structure that was been built in this frozen tundra they call Antartica.

When Aurelion Sol was about to head to the Dining Hall or Cafeteria he spotted two unknown female servant that he has never encountered before in this place. The first one has the appearance of a young fair girl with mid-back length pink hair tied with purple ribbons and light blue eyes, which turns ice blue on occassions. She has slender figure and is claded in a cyber-goth-loli dress with white detached sleeves, with a circular skirt and several belts on the top connected to her collar that cover her chest area similar to Passionlip's, and wears knee-high shoes with two sharp spikes. She has long pink claws instead of fingers. But the most prominent features that Aurelion Sol saw was her horns, fangs, and her unusual draconic tail and pink scales scattered throughout her body. At first glance maybe this female servant was just wearing some weird clothes that she usually does not expect to herself but this familiar sense of connection he can feel it coming from those two female servant its liked their part of his kin but he needs to confirm if they are part of his draconic lineage. And now that Aurelion Sol has finish observing the first female servant he was now analyzing the second female servant that has the appearance of a young girl with aquamarine hair wearing a unique style of clothing that was been told by Archer to him and it was a kimono and a styled fan that she is holding in her right hand. But this female has a unique feature as well her pearly white horns portruding from her head and she also has that familiar sense of draconic to her but he needs to confirm it directly.

When Kiyohime and Elizabeth was arguing something they noticed a mysterious servant was staring at them directly in the same direction that they are heading to the Cafeteria at first they thought it was just the normal everday servants living in Chaldea and then this mysterious servant was approaching them gracefully floating in mid-air and now this mysterious servant was now in front of them. Elizabeth and Kiyohime was amazed by the fact that this particular servant has the appearance of a dragon just liked them but in their humanoid forms and its body was liked the embodiment of the cosmos not only that they also noticed something from this particular servant was the golden shining crown that its wearing is emitting a mysterious energy that they never felt before. When the two female servants was observing Aurelion Sol he spoke to them directly ending this cycle of silence.

Aurelion Sol: are the two of you servants from this place?

Elizabeth: huh ohhhhh yes we are indeeed servants from this facility.

Kiyohime: yes we are one of the first servants that was been summoned by our two beloved masters in Chaldea.

Aurelion Sol: hmm i see then tell me what are your names female servants of the Throne.