22

“Again.” Zara shouted excitedly.

“Again.” Miranda whined. “Mommy is tired of spinning. One more spin in these tea cups, and she will be sick.”

“I love the teacups.” She told her enthusiastically, pouting as they walked away.

“I know you do, honey, but let’s get on other rides.” She tried to persuade. “First, let’s find your dad and brothers.” She huffed, holding her hand tightly.

Miranda placed her Michael Kors book bag that she used as a purse on her back and proceeded to walk to the other games to find her husband and sons.

“Mommy.” Benjamin cheered as she walked over to the people bobbing for apples.

She looked at the water by their feet, and she glared up at her husband.

“Benjamin Warren, I know you didn’t have my kids doing that?” She breathed heavily. “That is nasty, and they could—”

“Slow your roll mighty mouth. We we’re just watching the contest.”

“Oh sorry.” Miranda said sheepishly, putting her hand to her mouth.

“You ok?” Ben questioned.

“Yes. I can’t ride that teacup no more. Your baby is having a field day in here.”

Ben looked down at her huge belly and rubbed his hands across. At the same time he felt their baby girl kick.

“Did you feel that?” Miranda asked as he looked up at her.

“Yeah. Did that hurt? That was strong.”

“No it didn’t hurt. I think she thinks my insides are soccer balls and she’s in the starting lineup.”

Ben chuckled and gave her an apologetic look. He was glad that she wasn’t nauseous today.

“Are you guys ready to go?” Miranda asked looking at her three.

“Mom. We just got here.” Tuck whined.

“We haven’t even gotten on the pony rides or decorated the pumpkins.” Zara complained.

“And the corn maze…. And face painting… and petting zoo.” Bj added.

“We are not doing that maze.” Miranda insisted. “And we are not touching animals.” Miranda mumbled the last part because she knew somehow they would be.

“I don’t know why you even asked them that.” Ben laughed.

“I figured I would try my luck. My feet hurt.”

“I’ll give you a foot massage later.” He told her, rubbing her hips.

“Thank you baby, but by the way you’re rubbing me it seems that you’re trying to do something else tonight.”

“Well Ros said that she would take the kids tonight so…”

“Quiet house.” Miranda smiled.

“Exactly.” He responded grabbing her thigh before walking forward.

“Ok what’s next?” Miranda cheered excitedly. The two watched as their kids huddled together and were talking amongst each other.

“Petting zoo.” They all said simultaneously.

“Alright petting zoo it is.” Ben agreed and turn to look at Miranda who pursed her lips.

“Just let me get my hand sanitizer.”

“I got it.” Ben said quickly stopping her from taking her book bag off. He laughed at the two bottles she had in there and disinfecting wipes. “Here you go.”

“Thank you.”
The family of 5 and a half walked towards the petting zoo area and Ben stopped to buy the feed for the animals. He bought the milk bottles, lettuce, carrots, and the pellets.

“This food cost more than what we buy in the grocery store.” Miranda stressed doing the math mentally.

“It is steep.” Ben agreed.

“Ooh it’s a goat. Can we get one daddy?” Zara pointed.

“Uh no sweetie they are not animals for the house or pets.”

“Then why are they in a petting zoo. If they’re not pets.”

“They are in a petting zoo because they are friendly, so you are able to pet them.”

“Do they ever get to go free?”

“Um no, but it’s not a bad thing because they are happy and taken care of here, with there friends.” He tried to explain as best as he could. “Does that make sense?”

“Yes.”

“Ok good Lets start with the ducks first.”

“Benjamin, please be gentle!” Miranda directed her four-year-old son.

“Yes, Mommy,” he said, immediately slowing and softening his hand to pet the baby duck.

“He’s fine,” said the worker holding the duck. “We always pick the easygoing ones for the petting zoo.”

“Ok.” Miranda nodded and the woman let them pet it.

“So, would you all like to see the bunnies?”

“Can we, Mommy?” They asked.

“Sure go ahead.” She said.

The 5 of them followed the woman to another area of the farm. “Here,” she said, holding out a tiny rabbit. “This is the runt of the litter.”

“What is a runt?” Zara asked.

“This one is the smallest. Rabbits usually have about five babies. His mommy had six, and he’s a lot smaller than his brothers and sisters.”

Miranda and Ben stood back and watched their kids interact with the different animals.

Ben wrapped his arms around her waist and she leaned back into him. He then placed his hand under her stomach and lifted it up.

“That feels so good.” Miranda breathed as the pressure from the weight of her stomach was relieved.

“I’m glad I could help.”

“I’ll be glad when she is out of me. I want my body back.”

“Two more weeks. You think she is going to come on Halloween?”

“Aww I hope not. Our family costumes are cute this year.” Miranda pouted. They went with the Flintstones since BJ already wanted to be a dinosaur and she let Tuck be the Alien.

“I know.” He laughed. He appreciated that his wife finally got into the Halloween spirit. “But that also gives us the opportunity to throw insane Halloween parties for her.”

“Then her siblings would be jealous.”

“Their birthday’s are already spectacular.”

“True.”

After the petting zoo, Ben and Miranda took their children out to eat for burgers.

The waitress came to the table as Miranda stared at the menu.

“Okay I’ll have the breakfast burger and French fries. Can you cook the egg all the way.” Miranda asked and the woman nodded writing it down.

“For my two little ones chicken tender and fries with a side of barbecue sauce and ketchup.” Miranda ordered. “Tuck you can order whatever you want.”

After Miranda told the waitress Tucks order. Ben ordered his burger, fries, and fruit punch for ever one.

Miranda looked over to the door as it opened. Her eyes widen and she quickly looked away putting her head down, hopping to not have been spotted. She was for sure that it was Eli walking through. He had a full grown beard and had aged now, but she knew it was him.

“Miranda?” Ben questioned looking at her inquisitively.

“Huh babe.”

“Miranda is that you?” She heard and she looked over as Eli walked closer to the table.

“Eli Lloyd.” Miranda greeted, greatly wishing this encountered would have never happen.

“Eli, this is my husband of 6 years, Dr. Benjamin Warren. Ben this is Eli. And these are my kids.” Miranda smiled lightly and watched as the kids waved.

“It was good seeing you..” Eli voice quickly, Ben’s face told it all and he didn’t need a further warning.

Miranda looked back to her husband who held a distant look on his face. “Well that was awkward.” Miranda chuckled feeling Ben out.

Ben wasn’t even mad or nothing. Miranda’s nervousness caused him to laugh.

“What’s funny?” She asked him quickly.

“You and him.” Ben laughed.

“That is in the pass Miranda. You’re acting like you’re walking on egg shells because he appeared. I don’t care about that man.” Ben explained laughing.

Miranda laughed and blew out a breath. “I know but I still can’t ignore the fact that I messed up greatly and it might not bother you but seeing him was like a slap in the face of how bad I messed up.” Miranda replied. Ben reached out and grabbed her hand.

“That’s long gone, so forget about it. Our present is nice. Our babies and our marriage is perfect regardless of what happened in the past.”

“Well who is he?” Tuck asked listening to his parents.

“He is no one sweetie just one of my old associates.” Miranda waved off to Tuck.

Everyone went back to talking and it wasn’t long before the waitress brought their food out.

“Ohhh great because I am starving.”

“That’s nothing new.” Ben remarked with a smile.

“You’re right about that, one thing this last baby does is absorb all of my food. She’s like a food bandit.” Miranda giggled.

“What do you all want for dessert so we can put it in?” Ben asked.

“They have cookies, milkshakes, you can build your own ice-cream Sundays. They have cakes and cheesecake.”

“What’s a cheesecake.” Zara asked scrunching her nose up.

“It’s not like the cheese we put on burgers. It’s cream cheese which is really good. I’ll order that and let you all have a taste.” Ben said.

“I want a Sunday.” Tuck said and the other two kids nodded.

Miranda ordered their dessert and Ben ordered a plain, Oreo, caramel turtle and strawberry cheese cake. He knew that him and Miranda would partake in the rest of the cheesecake at home in bed.

“Do you like it?” Ben asked after he let Zora taste the plain cheese cake.

Zara smacked her lips together as if she was a food connoisseur and she was trying to gather all of the flavor. “It’s good.” She chimed and Miranda laughed.

“Okay each of you try a piece.” Miranda encouraged Tuck and Bj.

“Then you can try the Oreo flavored one.” Ben voiced.

“It’s good.” Tuck chimed too.

Ben gave them the Oreo kind and they all nodded their head, enjoying the dessert.

At home Miranda came out of the bathroom with a thin robe on her body, after taking her shower. “It feels good to have a quiet house so early.”

Miranda smiled and grabbed her bottle of lotion and stretch mark cream. “I got it” Ben told her as he got up, he grabbed the bottles before grabbing her hand and leading her to the bed.

Ben sat down and pulled her in his lap, he opened her robe revealing her naked state. Miranda leaned her back against him and relaxed. He grabbed the stretch mark cream first and put some in his hands. He started with her breast first. Rubbing the cream into her breast where the stretch marks were apparent from her breast growing in size due to the milk filling her breast up.

He took the cream and applied It to her belly careful, to not massage to hard. Not wanting to start preterm labor.

He continued down to her hips and rubbed the cream into the stretch marks were her hips widen.

Ben kissed the top of her ear before caressing her thighs. Miranda moaned quietly and she knew that this was about to be a great session between the two of them.

Soon she found herself riding him in the same position that they were in. She liked to be on top and go with the motions. His lips would be by her ear and she could ear every little sound he made.

“Shit I’m cumming.” Miranda called out as she squeezed her eyes shut and shook over top of him. Ben wasn’t far behind her and he came gripping her breast.

“Dam this never gets old.” Miranda panted.

“It truly doesn’t.” Ben replied kissing the back of her head.

“I could use a cup of coffee now.”

“You and this coffee. You know you can’t have any.”

“Hey, coffee is our thing. It brought us together.”

“I’m forever grateful for the coffee that spilled on you.” Ben chuckled.

“Me too.” Miranda chimed.

Ben put his hands under her belly and lifted it up again.

“Thank you baby.” Miranda sighed contently as the pressure was relieved.

“ you know I got you, you’re my girl.”

“I’m your girl.” Miranda repeated with a smile as she leaned her head back, poking her lips out for him to kiss.

Ben leaned down and kissed her lips. Miranda laid her head into his neck as Ben continued holding her belly.

It wasn’t before long until Miranda was fast asleep.

He waited a while until she would fall into her deep sleep before lifting her and carrying her to the head part of the bed. He laid her on her side and put a pillow up under her stomach before climbing on the bed. Ben pulled her closer and let her lay on his chest, her right leg was on top of his.

Miranda had a pregnancy pillow but he hated it because it took up so much room on the bed and he couldn’t sleep close to her. Once he figured out which way was comfortable to sleep, he allowed himself to be her pregnancy pillow.

Ben watched her sleep for a while and he smiled. “That dam coffee.” He whispered, happy that one mishap brought him the best life he could have ever imagined.