9

Miranda opened her eyes the next morning and looked down at Ben laying on her naked breast and his hand on the other. She caressed his head softly thinking about the events of yesterday and the grand finales last night.

"Good morning." Ben mumbled kissing in between her breast.

"Good morning." She moaned looking down into his eyes.

"What time is it?" He questioned sitting up some and rubbing her breast and nipples.

"9." Miranda smiled lightly, before biting her lip.

"9." He repeated calculating the time in his head. If they left at 10 they would get to her parents house around 1:30.

"That's plenty of time." He whispered running his hand between her leg and touching her clit.

"Lots of time." Miranda moaned grabbing his face to kiss his lips.

After indulging in another round of passionate love making, the couple got packed with mini make out session here and there.

They walked down to the lobby and Miranda checked out of the hotel for them while Ben took their suitcases/bags and put them in the trunk.

"You want me to drive?" Miranda questioned coming to the car.

"No. I can drive."  Ben told her waiting for her to get in the car.

"Ok. I was just offering because I've driven this route before. I don't really need the GPS."

"Alright. If you want to."

"Yeah you can see how good of a driver I am. Plus I’ve never driven you around before."

"Now I'm scared."

"Boy." She huffed pushing him. "I'm a good driver."

"We'll see." He laughed. "You're definitely good at riding, that's for sure."

"Uh Benjamin." Miranda gasped feeling her insides tingling.

"It's the truth." Ben shrugged before holding his hands up in defense.

"I know." She winked getting in the car.

On the drive to Maryland they talked back and forth, and listened to music in between. Miranda got to her parents house and pulled into the driveway behind their cars.

"So this is where you grew up?" Ben asked looking at the beautiful brick one story home. "Your parents home is beautiful."

"Thank you. I can't wait to show you around." Miranda stretched a little bit.

Ben could tell that she was nervous, so he grabbed her hand and squeezed.

"It's going to be ok." He assured.

Miranda nodded and smiled at him.

"You're my girl." He grinned before grabbing her chin.

"I'm your girl." She agreed before leaned down and kissed her lips making butterflies swarm in her stomach.

They held hands as they walked to the front door, but Miranda quickly let go when she knocked.

She heard her mother yell "coming" and she smiled widely.

"Hey mama." Miranda greeted as she stood there shocked.

"Mandy!" Elena shouted excitedly before pulling her into a tight hug.

"I was in Virginia for a...uh medical seminar. I couldn't come this close to home and not see you." She explained.

Ben stood to the side and watched Miranda embraced her mom. The two women were similar and he could see that Miranda got her features from her.