"Home?" [Tubbo Angst]

TW: Suicidal thoughts, numb feeling, depression, derealization.

Tubbos feet dragged as he walked through the snow to the mansion of SnowChester, leaving a trail behind. The snow fell on him from the dark grey sky, an icy breeze blowing past the boy, earning a shiver. So cold, yet so numb. Everything in his surroundings had been an unfamiliar blur, nothing but white grounds, frosted trees, and hills. Nothing flickered that familiar sense of joy when he looked around. The nature of his home meant nothing. Once the brunette had reached the entrance of his huge mansion, he paused at the door, staring blankly at it before grabbing the door handle and went inside. Almost at once, was he greeted by the bright lights inside, lighting up the entire place. The air was warm like a fireplace, feeling much better to his skin than the snowy winds. The wooden walls and stairs were still clean and looked almost untouched. The floor was shiny and partly slippery. Everything was normal and peaceful about it. Everything except the person standing there at the entrance, studying every inch of the room. It all felt unfamiliar, despite being there many times before. Dragging his gaze to the staircase, Tubbo slowly began to walk to them, his footsteps echoing through the empty room. This place had once had life, it had once held joy. There had been two boys there many times, two lovers and their adoptive son. Another boy spending nights there for sleepovers. The three boys having so much memorable fun there, helping each other through the nights. Then one boy was gone, the other off on his own, the son somewhere hidden, leaving one boy left. One sad, grief filled boy who felt all alone. Tubbo walked up the stairs slowly, not taking a moment to stop until he had reached the top, going down the long hall. This route had been burned into his mind due to the nights he'd spent with his lover and best friend, yet at the same time, it all seemed unfamiliar. Door creaking open, Tubbo stepped into his bedroom. Small echoes of giggles played in his mind. His, Ranboos, Tommys, Michael's, Even Aimseys. Aimseys was much louder, growing too loud. It was echoing everywhere, growing louder and louder. Tubbo yapped in surprise, stumbling to the king size bed in the middle. Their laugh was so loud.. He shook his head, covering his ears until the haunting, taunting laugh had passed. Taking a few breaths to calm himself, Tubbo sat gingerly on the bed, slumping into the sheets and covers. Even though it was soft and plump, Tubbo felt completely numb to the touch. It was dead silent in the big room, other than the steady breathing of the boy. He allowed himself to slump down onto his back, the bed creaking with the movement, and he was now staring up at the ceiling for a long moment before closing his eyes, inhaling deeply. It was so quiet, so empty, so dreadful. Why did he have to stay in this hell of a server? The thoughts of death honestly seemed more freeing than ever. Perhaps it be best if he stayed there for a while, stayed locked in his room. This was his mansion after all, not Aimseys. Just mine. It was the only thing he had left of his lover, Ranboo; He wasn't going to let anyone take it from him. Yet.. he felt so alone, so far away from others. Was this even home anymore?.. Why didn't it make him happy? Why did nothing make him happy anymore?..

__________________________

601 Words