WIWYM [Dnf]

Based on When I Was Your Man- Bruno Mars

Dream and George broke up three months ago to the day because Dream barley spent time with George and the brunet was done with the disrespect. But, that doesn't mean they haven't been thinking about each other the whole time.

Dream was currently laying in bed listening to random sad songs when Sapnap walked in, "Hey bud." "Hey" "I'm going out with Karl tonight so I'll see you later, ok?" Dream just nodded. "Try to get out of bed, alright? I know it hurts still but something will work out in the end." Dream listened to him, his thoughts immediately thinking about how sad he feels and how angry he is that he treated George like that. "I love you brother. I'll be back later." And Sapnap left, he closed Dreams door and was gone no less then three minutes later.

"Fuck." The brown haired boy wanted to text him so bad but he knows it was all his fault. He's didn't want pity from anyone though either. If he wanted to get out of bed he would.

The songs continued to play as he laid in bed, he hummed slightly to some of the songs but none of them reflected how he was feeling so he grabbed his phone and skipped several songs until one song started playing.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down

'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

He could relate to those lines, not having his boyfriend there made the bed seem twelve times bigger. The playlist they made together when they first started dating sounded sad to him now too.

When Sapnap, Karl or whoever else goes to their house mentions how sorry they feel or mention his name he just wants to rip his heart out.

It all just sounds like ooh, ooh, ooh, hoo

Mm, too young, too dumb to realize

That I should have bought you flowers

And held your hand

Should have gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance

It's true, he wasn't 'young' when they were dating since it was only three months ago but he was definitely not mature enough to realize how he should have treated him.

He wished he was to buy him flowers or any gift in general. But he held his hand enough, that's for sure.

He was never busy he just didn't feel the need to always hangout with him and when he wanted to go out he never went with him.

Dream sighed and when he started to not relate to the lyrics he went to turn off the song when another line started.

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life