oh dear.. [Dnf]

!T! dream

CW : over wearing binders, gender dysphoria, body dysphoria, and self-harm

- - - - - -

 the morning lights shown through the males curtains, his alarm buzzing in his ear. he groaned, opening his eyes and staring at his ceiling. the only reason he set a alarm is because if he didn't, he wouldn't get up until seven pm. his boyfriend also made sure he did that, because he 'cared'.

dream stood up from his bed, his back cracking from the pressure that was put on his chest. did he sleep in his binder, again? he knew it wasnt healthy, but he had a mindset where if he had it on long enough, he would get a flat chest.

dream hasn't had a shower in around eight days, and he never gives himself binder breaks the only times he goes without a binder is when his boyfriend makes him take it off. his arms were also sore, probably from the recent cuts he made on them yesterday. you know how everyone has a addiction? well pain was dreams, and he couldn't help it. his hoodie sleeves were drenched in dry blood, he forgot to bandage his arms last night goddamnit.

he opened the door to his bathroom after he grabbed a red hoodie, so that if blood was to seep through again it would probably camouflage into the hoodies red color. he took off his hoodie to reveal a very worn out binder and fresh cuts along his arms, he sighed out loud. dream was in pain, so much pain. he ran his arms under water to get the dried blood off, quickly drying his arms off with a white towel. he wrapped his arms tight in the white bandage wincing at the contact. he threw on the red hoodie and looked in the mirror, why did george like him? hes just a pathetic, over weight lunatic. 

dream walked out of the bathroom that leads into his room, he didn't want to see his lover at the moment, maybe george only saw him as wannabe boy, not a real boy. that thought made him want to curl up into a ball and cry, or even more reasonable scenario, relapse. he stood there in the middle of his bedroom floor just thinking how good it would feel when the sliver blade runs across his arms, chest, stomach, thighs, ankles, wrists, legs anywhere he could reach. tears started to form on the males water line but he shook his head and ignored the tears wanting to fall. 

dream walked down stairs taking deep breaths hoping george wouldn't ask him about having a binder on for too long, it angered him when people acted like they cared, george always says he cares but where was he two years ago? when dream needed him the most. two years ago george went on a trip back to england just to vist old friends and family, george never messaged or called dream in those few weeks he was there. dream walked over to the kitchen bar, sitting down on a stool. " hey my love, are you hungry?" george asked, a smile plastered on his face. "nope, im good." dream replied laying his head down on the cold surface. george walked over to his boyfriend, kissing him on the head. he took a seat next to the blonde male as he looked at him.

" dream, i spoke to a surgeon this morning." george said, taking a deep breath. 

dreams head shot up from the counter top, pure bliss expanded on his face. " wait, like a top surgeon?" dream asked facing george. "well, yes. but i need to ask you a few questions, lovely." dream nodded, signaling for george to ask. the older male took a deep breath, " when was the last time you took off your binder? also have you relapsed in the last few months?" dreams face went blank, knowing he had to answer truthfully. " well um i took off my binder maybe a week ago, and um shit." dream started to cry, looking down at the floor. " clay, when was the last time you cut yourself?" dream looked back up closing his eyes, " yesterday." he mumbles, his leg bouncing. georges face went blank, "oh dear.." he mumbles, pulling his lover into a hug.

---------------------

722 Words

Myct oneshots (ON HIATUS FOR NOW)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें