"Shuji?" I said. Wait, no. What was his last name? He glanced at me, blushing.

"Uh.. What was your last name?"

"Shuji's fine!" Naoko said cheerily, smacking Shuji playfully.

"It's Tsukino Shuji," said a different voice. We glanced up to see Kyoya, who was standing over us with a strangely dark look on his face. "I see you four are all new guests to the Host Club." He smiled charmingly. "Are you enjoying yourself so far?"

"Yes." The girls said.

Shuji just sat, looking dumbfounded. He glanced at me again, biting his lip. Aw, he's so cute like that! "Hi," he said quietly.

I smiled. "Hello! Naoko-chan forced you to come huh?" I could hear Kyoya talking to the girls amiably.

"Yeah. Well, I didn't know that we were coming here." He turned away. "B-But, uh, you l-look really...nice."

I grinned and even laughed a bit. "Aw, thank you, Shuji-kun. I'm glad you came."

"Well then, Tsukino-san," Kyoya said, interrupting once more. "You are officially the Ouran Host Club's first male guest."

Shuji blushed even more, lowering his head. I looked up at Kyoya, sending him a furious glare. He stared back calmly.

"Don't do that, Kyoya." I said, while trying to silently communicate that he was going to scare away Shuji. And Kyoya wasn't too fond of losing customers, right?

"Kyoya-san," Naoko said. "You chose a very nice place today. The cherry blossoms are very beautiful."

"Yes. Beauty is as vain as these cherry blossoms." He extended an arm out to a nearby cherry blossom, attracting attention from other customers. "You will never be able to see the same shape for two days... so I made a photo album to capture such day to day beauty."

Oh my- I face palmed as Kyoya began showing off the photo album. He was immediately surrounded by girls, waving thousands of yen in his face.

"Wow." Hanako said.

The rest of us just nodded quietly in agreement.

"So Chiyo-san," I said. "How are you liking Ouran so far?'

"It's great!" She grinned. "Everything here is so nice and pretty! And everyone's nice! And this club is great! Oh! And I invited a friend to come today, but I'm not sure if she'll come."

"Who?" Naoko asked curiously.

"It's Tomiko-senpai!" Chiyo said cheerily. "She's so cute and shy!"

"Oh, the other transfer student." Shuji said quietly. He was staring at the tea in his hands. I smiled. He kind of reminded me of Mickey when I'd first found him. He looked up at me and blushed again, turning away.