Harry grinned widely as Louis held his hand back but acted cool about it. He gave Louis’ hand a little squeeze of reassurance before starting to talk to some of the other campers.

"I see you're holding hands, bet you weren't just swimming last night" Zayn, who was next to Louis, whispers in his ear, making him feel Goosebumps all of a sudden.

Shit, Zayn knew, and now what? He's already teasing him!

Harry didn't hear Zayn and just continued to get acquainted with some of the other campers, holding Louis’ hand loosely occasionally giving it a squeeze.

"Zayn is mocking me" Louis whispers in Harry's ear as Zayn continued to say silly stuff to him.

It was hard to contain himself, but he couldn't punch him in front of everyone, no wait… scratch that, he couldn't punch Zayn in front of Harry.

"ignore him" Harry whispered back softly, "he's just being stupid"

He gave Louis’ hand another squeeze, running his thumb over Louis’ skin.

Louis wanted to smile at Harry's touch, but being teased is not something he likes.

"are you talking about escaping again tonight to have more sex?" Zayn whispers as he chuckles but Louis can't control himself anymore.

"look Zayn, I could actually punch you right now and knock you out, but I won't, I don't want any more trouble, so please, shut the fuck up for once" he says louder than needed with a dead serious face.

Harry bit his lip and gave Zayn a pointed look, "fuck off Zayn" he hissed in Louis’ defence, his eyes narrowing a little as he put his arm around Louis’ shoulder in a way that appeared to be friendly, but meant a lot more.

"woah, calm down faggy, I was just kiddin' him" Zayn chuckles but Louis knew he wasn't kidding.

He buried his face in his arm down at the table, not being able to handle this right now.

"piss of Zayn" Harry said glaring at him now.

Zayn laughed but deep down he knew Louis was right, leaders had warned Harry, Niall and him about Louis and how mean he could be sometimes. He decided it was best to keep talking to Niall, who was trying to shut Zayn up as well as Harry.

"thanks" Louis says as he squeezes Harry's hand under the table.

He dropped his phone 'accidentally' to pretend he was gonna pick it up when he kissed Harry's hand and then got back to his previous position.

Harry smiled, "no bother Lou" he said shivering as Louis kissed his hand, a good kind of shiver though.

Louis rested his face on the table as everyone chattered with someone, he felt left out.

Zayn was talking with Niall, eying him once in a while, so it was obvious they were talking about him, and Harry was totally ignoring him, he was talking with a guy that was sitting next to him, he was pretty attractive, and that's what scared Louis the most. Would Harry switch him for this chocolate eyed lad? The only thing that kept Louis from punching the boy was squeezing Harry’s hand tighter each second.

Harry turned to Louis as his grasp on his hand reached the point when it was almost painful.

"you alright Lou?" he asked softly seeming concerned, "you've got a pretty firm grip on my hand" he said, his attention pulled away from his other new friend, Liam.

"I just... I'm fine, just..."

Not even the prettiest girl he's been with made him stammer that much.