Chapter 2

Sorry for the wait guys, but it's not so easy as you might think :P

This chapter is rated R for sexual content, so if you have any problems with that, I recommend you not to keep reading :)

If you don't, then go ahead and enjoy :D

~

In no time they were all in the dining room walking in and mixing with the bunch of campers there, carefully listening to what one of the counsellors was saying...

"... so if you see either of the boys please let us know, we are desperate to find them, you all know their description so please, tell us as soon as possible if you spot them, thanks" she finished and soon one of the boys next to Louis raised his hand.

"isn't he one of them?" he asked pointing to Louis. 

Harry bit his lip and cursed under his breath. How the hell could going swimming for a couple of hours cause this much of a problem, it was ridiculous.

He felt his cheeks heat up as the girl beside him pointed to him.

"And that’s the other" she said staring at Harry like he was some sort of foreign animal.

"you were here?! And you were not capable of showing up whilst we had a heart attack?!" the woman raised her voice.

"we actually weren't here, we just walked in" Louis said as he felt his hands trembling. 

"It was my fault" Harry said standing up, "I didn't know the curfew and made Louis come with me exploring last night unintentionally breaking it. We got a little lost so we got back way later than anticipated and overslept this morning because of it" he said giving Louis a smile.

Despite the fact Harry had given a great excuse, he still was shaking because of the leader's faces.

"well then, we don't want this to happen ever again, clear boys?" the woman said and that’s when Louis let out the deep breath he was holding in.

He then mouthed a 'thank you' to Harry with a reassuring smile.

Harry sighed in relief as well.

"it won't" he said dutifully before sitting back down next to Louis a grin on his face, "that's that sorted" he smiled, "and Niall and Zayn won't get told off either"

Louis grinned and feels like leaning against Harry's arm, but he wasn't sure about that. He was a bully after all, he had to stick up to that reputation.

The leaders kept saying some more stuff about the woods and the lake, and games, etc, etc, but Louis couldn't concentrate in anything but Harry, he looked so good even after recently being woken up, how could a boy make him feel this way? 

Harry held Louis’ hand subtly beneath the table where they were all sat, smiling gently.

The camp leaders were saying something about schedules and team building but Harry really couldn't care less to be honest, just so long as he got to spend time with Louis he was fine.

Harry held Louis’ hand subtly beneath the table where they were all sat, smiling gently. The camp leaders were saying something about schedules and team building but Harry really couldn't care less to be honest, just so long as he got to spend time with Louis he was fine.

Louis was quite scared, knowing there was people everywhere surrounding them, but will just a 'friendly' hand in hand moment ruin his reputation? He decided to intertwine his fingers to Harry's under the table. He closed his eyes shut tightly and took a deep breath, knowing it wasn’t friendly at all.