THE FUTURE (PART-6)

"This is the last part of the future which I can show you because the next is not so good, I will only show it to the person selected." the light says and a new video starts to play.

"You have some place in mind to spread his ashes?" Freya asks Hope who looks confused "I think so but it's in New Orlena, I don't know what my future self is trying to do by bringing the urn there." Hope replies and looks at the screen confused.

"You are mad," Hope tells Alaric who looks down, Caroline keeps quiet knowing it's right to close the school.

"You're not staying there, little one, so don't try to change his mind, you're coming back home," Rebekah tells Hope who nods.

"Are you crazy, you can't just bring back Klaus Mikaelson," Bonnie says, and Hope chooses to ignore it this time but almost everyone there listens to it "She's not bringing him back, she's just asking to see one last time." Caroline defends Hope who looks at her with a grateful look.

"We were dumb enough to think that we could've brought your humanity back," Cleo says and the supper squad looks a little sad "Family means everything to Hope, just like her parents and uncle, she made a promise to herself when she was little that she intends to fight for always and forever even if it destroys her," Caroline tells them and Hope smiles at Care remembering the good old memories of them.

 "Hope is someone who will sacrifice everything just to keep the people she loves safe, and there's no one who knows this better than me," Alaric says as an old video starts to play on the screen.

"HOPE MIKAELSON, I SWEAR YOU'RE COMING BACK HOME THE SECOND WE RETURN AND YOU"RE NOT GETTING OUT OF MY SIGHT FOREVER," Marcel shouts and shocks the entire supper squad.

Hayley cries looking at her daughter and the sacrifice she made while Klaus stares blankly at the screen "Why didn't you call anyone of us?" Freya asks Hope who looks down "I handled it by myself," Hope replies when but the entire family glares at her.

"This is not handling Hope, you are everything that this family has ever needed and if something were to happen to you, we would all lose our minds." Kol says to her "We love you, Hope and there's nothing that we won't do ever to make sure that you live." Rebekah says and the rest nod at the statement.

"Maybe that's it, I just didn't want you all to sacrifice any more than you already have for me." Hope replies and shocks everyone there "Hope, we are family and we stick together, always and forever, isn't that what Hayley taught you?" Marcel asks and Hope nods.

"Well there is one more promise that we all unknowingly made after learning about your existence, and I think your father told you about it, didn't he?" Marcel asks again and just like that Hope nods her head.

"A promise we all made to protect you, a promise we will keep for eternity, to put you before everyone and anything else and it is something everyone will agree on which is rare to see in our family," Elijah says, and shocks the family as it was something new because he didn't speak at all throughout everything that happened before.

Another video starts to play and they all seem to let go of the moment.

"I don't know if what she's doing is right or not but I get that school is my home but there is no way it comes before New Orleans, a lot of tragedy happened there but even after everything we're called back there, to our home, one way or another," Hope says and everyone nods at this.

"Oh my god." Rebekah, Caroline, Hayley, and Davina say, Hope's eyes were closed and she was holding her parent's hand, Hope takes a deep breath and soon everything comes back to her, everything that happened, what she did, or how much it hurt the others.

Klaus and Hayley looked at each other before hugging their daughter tightly while she let all her emotions out, everything that she was holding on to for all these years, everyone else was looking at them with tear-filled eyes.

"You're back, does that mean the grief is over?" Hope asks Caroline who softly smiles at her "Maybe or maybe not but there's nothing I would want than to be back at school with my girls and to see you all become the most beautiful and best version of yourself." Caroline replies with a side hug.

"One more goodbye" Hope mutters looking at Alaric.

"I think it's the right thing to stay," Hope says, "This is all the future that I can show you all and now I have to send some of you back because this is all they should've seen." the light says before continuing "And after going back from here, none of you will remember what you saw here, so goodbye." The supper squad along with Ansel, Mystic Falls people except for Caroline and Alaric, and old members of Mikaelson family disappear.