WHAT IS THIS PLACE?

Non-humanity Hope Mikaelson was lying on a make-and-shift bed in one of the cells in the school while newly turned heretic Lizzie Saltzman was in her room trying to sleep when they suddenly felt a strong force of spell coming towards them which left them unconscious.

-----------------------------------

Maya and Mac were having their dinner when a wave filled with magic hit them and they both fall unconscious.

----------------------------------

Aurora was trying to find a way to get Lizzie away from Hope and then kill the tribrid when she feels magic around her but before she could react she fall on the ground unconscious.

------------------------------------

Alaric and the supper squad were trying to find a way to bring Hope's humanity back and to fight with the gods when they all felt something hit them and they all dropped unconscious.

-------------------------------------

Josie was in her hotel room trying to find a way to bring back Hope's humanity because she can't imagine losing anyone else now, especially after what happened with her sister when she suddenly falls unconscious.

-----------------------------------

Caroline was devastated to hear about what happened to her daughter at the hand of the girl she loved like her own but she was coming to terms with it as it was always Lizzie's wish to become a vampire and her best friend Bonnie and Bonnie's mother Abby were there with her trying to comfort the blond vampire when they all get hit by an invisible barrier and fall unconscious.

-----------------------------------

Rebekah was telling her family about what happened with Hope and the plan she thought of using to bring her niece's humanity back when they all suddenly drop unconscious.

-----------------------------------

Matt was sitting in his study with some files when he suddenly felt his body drop and everything else turned black.

-----------------------------------

Elena, Damon, and Jeremy were sitting in the Gilbert living room laughing and telling stories about Jeremy's new adventure when all of them feel some strong energy around them but before any of them could react they all fell unconscious.

-----------------------------------

Emma and Dorian were very tired and already asleep in their room so they didn't feel anything except for the shock that was waiting for them when they woke up.

-----------------------------------

Rafael along with his parents Walt and Lucia were all having a picnic when an invisible barrier hit them and they all fall unconscious.

-----------------------------------

All the dead ones were watching this happen with a worried looks when the same thing happened to them too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N- The people who died before or after the track will not have their memories of any of the current events they have memories from a certain point which I am going to mention.)