THE FUTURE (PART-5)

"THE WAR," the light says and videos start to play.

"Not even scared of a god, damn she's really a Mikaelson," Damon comments from behind, Hope smirks.

"You're grounded for life if something happens to you there." Marcel and Kol say to Hope who just rolls her eyes "Maybe we should've taught her to be a little more selfish," Rebekah says to Freya who nods in agreement "I would be dead if things don't go our way and it will better then being grounded at the compound for life." Hope tells her family and they shut up.

"You have no idea of much Klaus I have in me," Hope says to Aurora in a cold and dangerous voice.

"You're crazy, aren't you?" Josie looks at MG, who just smiles.

Everyone looks at the screen in horror, afraid that the school might loose and Hope may die.

"You are so on about me when you're the one who left me," Klaus says to Aurora who looks at Elijah who just looks down "I was compelled to tell you to leave without me by Elijah." Aurora tells Klaus who groans and glares at Elijah "Okay you found out about this and guess what you forgave Uncle Elijah." Hope says trying to calm her father down. 

Lizzie cries, "We're so sorry MG," Caroline says to him who just nods at him, too shocked to say anything after seeing his death.

"If anything happens to my daughter because she chooses to show you mercy, remember that I will rip you apart." Klaus and Hayley threaten Aurora along with the Mikaelson family but Hope keeps quiet.

"Thank you." The whole Mikaelson family, Alaric, Caroline, and the supper squad say to Aurora who still looked shocked that she would actually sacrifice her life for Hope and her confession at last.

"Thank you all for being there for Hope and helping her but my decision is still the same," Marcel tells everyone and Hope keeps quiet, the supper squad looked sad but they were still happy that they won.

Aurora looks at Hope and Lizzie thankfully and she disappears from the room along with some other members, the rest are shocked and look at the light "They were our partners till here only, they needed to know that just being different doesn't mean it's always bad. The Parkers have treated the siphoners badly but now they have realized that they are not bad just different." the light says and they all turn back to the screen.