THE FUTURE (PART-3)

"This is what happens the next day.," the light says and the new video starts. 

"There's no way I'm leaving limbo because some pair of bones want me to," Hope says and looks at the screen and the supper squad laugh including some other members.

"Charismatic power-hungry madman? you're talking about your father, aren't you?" Lizzie asks and looks at tribrid who just "Really I thought you two were friends, Lizzie, I guess so much for trust and friendship." tribrid taunts back and they just glare at each other.

"You're the one who brought him back?" Hope looks at her dead boyfriend who nods, "You put him in a coma because you turned your humanity off after killing me and I know how much he means to you, I just don't want you to lose anyone else." Landon replies.

"Thank you." Josie, Lizzie, and Caroline say to Landon and even the Mikaelson family and the supper squad thanks him.

"For once he actually did something good," Hope says and everyone there laughs at the necromancer.

"You're giving up, again?" Hope asks "I know it's hard, but I think the lesson you're there to learn and then think about it again." Landon replies and keeps his eyes on the screen.

"So the lesson is, no matter who dies, I have to live," Hope concludes "I should've died that day in the crypt." Hope mutters "HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON, DO NOT EVER, EVER REPEAT THAT AGAIN." Marcel shouts at her and for once she was actually afraid of him.

Hayley, Davina, Rebekah, and Freya had tears flowing out of their eyes while Klaus, Kol, Elijah, Marcel, and Vincent were glaring at the screen.

"See I accepted it, this is why I am better with my humanity off," Hope says, and tears flow out of her eyes as both her parents hold on to her.

"Again back on the board, Hope Mikaelson's turn." supper squad says.