HOPE'S PAST

(Ignore Hayley's kiss to Elijah)

"This was what happened to him when I visited New Orleans?" Caroline looks at Hope who nods her head and everyone looks at this shocked.

"That was after I found out that he is not at peace and still is looking over me," Hope tells them and Klaus looks at Hope with sad eyes "Who told you?" Klaus asks her "necromancer" Hope replies and looks at the light.

"Maybe it was the truth, but I believed it and lived with it every day till I turned." Hope tells the rest and Hayley asks "How did you turn?" Hayley asks her daughter "That day was eventful," Hope says and the legacies cast nod in agreement.

"You don't know what it's like to lose everyone you love one by one either inevitably or intentionally," Hope says to Kaleb who just looks down in shame.

"It was like Bill all over again," Hope tells Marcel who puts a hand on her shoulder "It's hard, Hope, but with time everything will start to run together and you'll learn to forgive yourself," Marcel says to her and she just nods.

"You have no right to speak to my sister like that," Marcel shouts at Alaric "He's right, no matter what you had no right to say that to her, after everything she has for our school and our kids," Caroline says to Alaric and looks at him with a disappointed look.

"Thank you for everything, Dorian" Caroline looks at him with a soft smile, the Mikaelson family looks at him with grateful looks too.

"Rafael was Landon's foster brother and our friend, he was dying and the only way to keep him alive was to send him and his family to the prison world which we created with Lizzie and Josie's help," Hope explains Rafael to her family.

"It's exactly like what we did at Nik's last dinner," Kol says, and Hope nods "I know and it was beautiful but there was something missing and we all know what it was," Hope tells them with sad eyes and the rest of the family makes a decision to change from now on, to be there for their princess more and more "I wanna see my last dinner." Klaus requests and an old video starts to play.